'Bout That BoxGirder?

I've driven Shermans and PzIVs across the bridge. I can't say I've attempted to run a Tiger I over it. Its question like this that make 'test maps' so fun to play with. :) CM bridges do have load restrictions but it usually involves a very big cat trying to cross a very small bridge.

They do? That's pretty cool. Hadn't expected that though maybe I should've. :)

I've driven Shermans and PzIVs across the bridge. I can't say I've attempted to run a Tiger I over it. Its question like this that make 'test maps' so fun to play with. :) CM bridges do have load restrictions but it usually involves a very big cat trying to cross a very small bridge.

IIRC the load restrictions only affect gameplay by not letting you drive vehicles that are too heavy over the bridge. I remember that i once had a Tiger I and there was a small stone bridge ahead of it. The bridge definately was wide enough for the Tiger to pass across it, but the game just wouldnt let me give the order. I had to use a nearby ford.

IIRC the load restrictions only affect gameplay by not letting you drive vehicles that are too heavy over the bridge. I remember that i once had a Tiger I and there was a small stone bridge ahead of it. The bridge definately was wide enough for the Tiger to pass across it, but the game just wouldnt let me give the order. I had to use a nearby ford.

Would've been more fun if halfway across the bridge had collapsed.

:D

Michael