License Error

If you have made certain changes to your computer, this could invalidate your activation and produce this error. Is this specifically for AoD ? Please open a ticket in the Helpdesk and we can send you some utilities to delete your current AoD activation and allow you to reactivate with your current hardware configuration.

If you have recently connected a new USB or Bluetooth device, then simply disconnecting that would allow the game to run without the error. However if this USB device should be plugged in normally while playing AoD, then you will probably want to go through the process of deleting your current activation and then reactivating.

I have made no changes to my PC of that nature. Everything else works including AOC. Just AOD does not work.

Problem with opening up a help ticket is I don't believe it's staffed over the weekend which is my prime time for gaming.:(

If it's a registry issue or a hidden file or just about anything else I am adept enough to take care of it on my end so if you could PM me with that sort of information I can take care of it on my own.

Meanwhile, I will open a ticket.

If you have recently connected a new USB or Bluetooth device, then simply disconnecting that would allow the game to run without the error. However if this USB device should be plugged in normally while playing AoD, then you will probably want to go through the process of deleting your current activation and then reactivating.

Or, maybe, if adding a new USB device to your computer could potentially require you to relicense your games, you guys could, oh I dunno, come into the 21st century with your digital distribution and drop the draconian DRM?

Just saying!

This BS turns off a lot of customers, and discourages old ones from buying new games.