My soundmod v2.0 is out!

I think many of us like to listen and swap sounds and other mods.

So, it would be helpful if modders do not use .brz folders. There seems to be no advantage in load times etc. and it just adds complexity and time to explode and compare.

Yeah, I think it was just that mod that was compressed. I don't think any other of the soundmods out there are .brz'd.

As for why he did it, i coudln't say, but since that was the only mod I have ever seen from Cpt. Mike it was probably just a rookie mistake so to speak.

For now the mod is complete.

I will be working on a mod with no brass sound to the weapons (some have the sound of ejected casings hitting the ground) but until BFC releases a module or family with now sounds I won't be releaseing a new version with any other changes.

I already have sounds set up for the eastern front tho, so the mod will be out very shortly after I get Bagraton.

• 2 weeks later...