Sign in to follow this  
Boonierat

AI naval reorganization hang up

While playing as Axis vs the AI, I experienced some very long AI naval reorganization phase after US entry into the war. Lasted about three turns, took the AI several minutes to think about its naval reorg, anyone else experienced this? Waent back to normal in ealy 1942....

Same here, that turn, the naval reorganisation took a long time for me too.

But some other turns also take long, more specifically the Combat I and Combat J turns.

Nothing like the naval reorganisation turn at the Pearl Harbor date, but still. Sorry, I don't have a save game!

One way to do it is to use Ctrl-Q when the AI appears to hang up on the naval reorganization phase... this then quits the game before a new save is created and the existing 'autosave.sav' file is the AI turn in question.

Hubert

I dug up this topic because I'm encountering the exact same problem. It's some time after pearl harbor (winter 1942) and the game just seems to freeze on the naval reorganization phase.

Hubert, I sent my save file to the e-mail adress you posted above. I hope this can be worked out somehow :-/

Hello,

Sorry I was having some computer problems last night, I just sent the file now (I hasten to add that those problems aren't behind this issue; all my other games are running fine :P)

I'm playing on v1.02