Italian mp in version 1.02

Hi,

Playing a game against Steel. Updated to version 1.02, put Big All his patch on it, to get the right German reinforcements.

Just noted that the Italians get 0 points - at least this (3th) turn. I seem to remember them getting about 14-16 points each turn in the previous version - not quite sure though.....

(edit: talking about MPP off course)

I had an issue removing the Western Allied Production from the game. So weird I couldn't find a simple solution then BAM it just hit me today and I implemented it after your post. I'm going to upload the cgn file in the repository.

I have a BtoB game in progress; the Italian MPP appear late November 41 together with the entry of Western Allies at 16 MPP/turn.

Tips:

- direct the bulk of your tanks, mobile units, planes towards Stalingrad with Mainstein and Guderian at the commands

- take Stalingrad first then switch the mass of your units towards Moscow and a small to Bakou which is not well defended.

- when only Leningrad is the only objective in Russian hands the game is virtually finished.

On the scenario:

Since the beginning the Russians should have at least two "normal" tank groups at disposal ( 1/10 of their tanks on June 41 were T-34, KV-1, KV-2 ) and the capacity to produce them at that time.

There is no reason not to give Russians level 1 in infantry warfare ( they were as well equipped as Germans at that time ), the only difference was their bad commanders on the field.

Many infantry units should be added in the production queue; from June to December for instance Russians mobilized.

Add periods of rain in summer 41 ( historical ), this to slow down the German advance taking into account the very bad state of the roads, all earth roads, except the Minsk-Smolenks-Moscow.

Remember that all included on June 22 Germans had only about 3 000 planes on the front.

A light tank could be added to Romania.