Yippeeeeeeeee

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever tickles your fancy.

If flaming people on the internet makes you two feel big and strong, go for it.

I'd pay to see you boys visit Poland and try pulling this off in real-life. The Poles I know have really short tempers and big fists.

Ouch, i could feel the concussion from that one. Your move beelzeboss, but you will probably fall short like polish calvery charging german tanks.

No, i will not make any. You demand good manner but you have none. You can now go **** yourself or maybe your cats whatever you prefer.

btw there wasn't any polish cavalry charging German tanks but you probably to stupid yankee to know that

I wanted to end this discussion. I've admited to Steve that my judgment was to early but some are to stupid to read

If flaming people on the internet makes you two feel big and strong, go for it.

d5s6.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

beelzeboss, these two don't represent this forum. I've reported both of their posts and it's a matter of time that this issue will be settled. Guess I was wrong about this forum not having that many trolls.

I remember reading iMolestCats being 16. That explains a few things. BLSTK is an enigma. Maybe a friend of his?

EDIT: beelzeboss, funny, that picture was pretty much what I had in mind. The few people I know who engage in this kind of behaviour look pretty much like that. Bitter at their own shortcomings, they just want to make others feel as bad as they feel about themselves.

Welcome to the party, Agusto. Did you bring the handcuffs?

Getting way to kinky in here...

Wtf is going on here? I think you should solve you differences like real men: on the virtual battlefield!

Yes, beelzeboss vs BLSTK/Me (Whenever i get my PC back from shop)?

I don't know, I was planning on going to sleep but this thread became so entertaining I found myself doing late night kettlebell workout in front of the computer and hitting F5 furiously. :D

You can count me in for the next 30 minutes. Need something to do while waiting for PBEM turns.

Welcome to the party, Agusto. Did you bring the handcuffs?

Haha. I am not sure if i want to be part of a "party" where bringing your own handcuffs is a requirement. :D