Yippeeeeeeeee

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great atmosphere. Can anyone tell whether the stuff the Panther drove through was a weather effect (fog? mist?) or just good old fashioned smoke? Looked like a weather effect to me.

What panther?

That was a Tiger II (H)...

-1 Grognard points for you good sir!

Great atmosphere. Can anyone tell whether the stuff the Panther drove through was a weather effect (fog? mist?) or just good old fashioned smoke? Looked like a weather effect to me.

good question. It seems like a patchy fog effect to me. Some of the bridge was clear of the fog but other areas covered by it.

So is that fog or smoke?

Noticed the comments in the video...dudes are complaining already. The sh***y attitudes and pessimism never ceases to amaze me.

Mord.

So is that fog or smoke?

Noticed the comments in the video...dudes are complaining already. The sh***y attitudes and pessimism never ceases to amaze me.

Mord.

pessimism? for several years, buying all the games and the module of the series and I'm still waiting for the f****ing flame throwers, but they give us a new bridge! Yippeeeeeeeee!

expect nothing, you get nothing.

pessimism? for several years, buying all the games and the module of the series and I'm still waiting for the f****ing flame throwers, but they give us a new bridge! Yippeeeeeeeee!

Boo Hoo. I've been waiting 13 years. BUT you have no idea whether there are flame throwers or there aren't. So, yeah, you looked at a 41 second video and you KNOW everything that is going in the module. Apparently, using your logic 35 bucks will get you 1 tank, 1 bridge and some smoke...'cause that's all I saw in the video.

Nah, you're not a pessimist! It's 2013...pessimism is the new optimism.

Mord.

P.S. Boy, I sure missed this place.

You need to get out more. Seriously.

Mord.

P.S. Boy, I sure missed this place.

You've been missed Mord. Great to have you back :)

Yeah, flamethrowers, the weapon system that was used in such a great extent that the game cant be played without them to depict anything with any realism. Neither will it be any fun. Jesus... :rolleyes:

Flamethrowers are present in CMx1 so why dont you buy that series until they make their entry in CMx2? Or better yet, COD or some such FPS if flamethrowers is such a fundamental part for you..

is a matter of expectations, if you satisfied with the campaign, several scenarios, the new bridge and the mill is okay - let me, however, that I will have higher expectations so as to finally fix the problem with shadows (alt + w = - 50% fps) or just added the infamous flame-throwers, camouflage for gun, or by the end of the tank crew stopped attacking on foot, etc., the real changes / improvements - which you and I am waiting for a few years.

is a matter of expectations, if you satisfied with the campaign, several scenarios, the new bridge and the mill is okay - let me, however, that I will have higher expectations so as to finally fix the problem with shadows (alt + w = - 50% fps) or just added the infamous flame-throwers, camouflage for gun, or by the end of the tank crew stopped attacking on foot, etc., the real changes / improvements - which you and I am waiting for a few years.

Waclaw,

I agree, we all are expecting performance improvements and new features I just don't expect them to show up in a module. As BF has said before modules are for contents only and upgrades are for features so I have expectations for engine version 3.0 and not for MG.

If you want improvements buy upgrades, if you want content buy modules. Or buy both.. Choice is yours. I'm just happy that CMBN will eventually get all these improvements which means the game will evolve rather than become obsolete by the time we get to the last CMx2 game..

I agree with Waclaw

Can you draw a moving or running plot on a bridge correctly at one try?

So why we have so big bridges without to be correctted this issue?

Also we need performance issues to be handled in a module or a patch

One scenario, I have to wait 2.5 minutes to load with high end system, I 'm sure it's better in CMX1 system

Also they're opened a page in order to correct the graphical bugs, everyone issued the problems that have been seen by them, but we haven't seen any action or patch yet. (for 3 months)

The point is, you guys are jumping to all all kinds of conclusions from a friggin' 41 second TEASER video. You have no clue what is in or isn't in besides what was shown, or what has been fixed or hasn't been fixed. Jeez, at least wait until they give an official announcement before the teeth gnashing starts. It's because of reactions like that that it makes one wonder while they bother giving any info upfront. This was just a simple little video to say, "hey, look things are coming along"...you know 'cause it's not like people have been begging for some news or anything.

But don't let common sense get in the way...carry on with the b****ing...it's a tradition.

Mord.

P.S. @Fizou, thanks man.