Recently got back. What graphic mods are a "must have"?

Ok, so i recently started playing again. Got 2.0 and commonwealth.

I alreayd have the two major soundmods so i can cherrypick my sounds :)

(and any that i dont find i like, i can just add my own, its not like it would be the first time :P)

BUT, what are the "must have" texture mods out there? the repository is just so large and its hard finding those pearls that are hidden in there...

Give an old man some help here :)

FWIW, I've enjoyed your sound mod Oddball. I still use parts of it in my personal medley.

Thanx!

Glad to hear it :)

And to be honest, i also use parts of it in my personal medley... but its only the cannon shots.

Almost all of the rest is Wracklaws(sp?) and bits of the SFX1.25 mod.

:)

Now... if someone could point me to a practical collection of the best maps and battles out there, that'd be swell :)

The link I posted above is a collection of popular CMBN mods that I use for gaming and CM video recording. A few in the FGM community were asking for a package of mods so they didn't have to dload a few hundred individually. Works fine if you have everything current updated and CW module installed.

• 1 month later...

Great mod packages! I am downloading them as I write this.

However the first link still refers back to dropbox, and shows as unavailable (Aris Allied Vehicle Mods) I was able to copy and paste the link into a new tab to get the download.

Thank you very much, it's very nice to have all of Aris' great mods in just a couple downloads.

Great mod packages! I am downloading them as I write this.

However the first link still refers back to dropbox, and shows as unavailable (Aris Allied Vehicle Mods) I was able to copy and paste the link into a new tab to get the download.

Thank you very much, it's very nice to have all of Aris' great mods in just a couple downloads.

After all this time I never noticed! All fixed try now.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi!

Followed your link & was able to download everything except for Aris Axis Vehicles. When clicking on the link, the url shows mediafire but doesn't start the download. Is there any other way to download the file? TIA