Demo error crash

I don't know if this is just reserved to the demo of PDE and not the full game, but in the Berlin Crisis scenario, when playing as the USSR, if I try to switch the Yugoslavian HQ to auto select, the game crashes and displays the following message:

'FAILED(draw_sprite_on_map_surface):Segmentation violation'

followed by

'Runtime Error!

Program: ...tegic Command 2 Patton Drives East Demo\SC2-PDEDEMO.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an usual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.'

Another very strange issue i've encountered, is that upon starting up any scenario the game runs incredibly slowly, and yet when I went into the options menu, settings, then click back out of it, the game seems to reset itself then suddenly it works perfectly.

My final gripe is that the popup message at the beginning of the Berlin Crisis scenario (from Stalin) is quite unintelligible and contains spelling mistakes (is this deliberate?!), and vanishes before you have time to read it fully.

Just wondering if these issues have been corrected in the final version?