II SS Panzer Corps was where on July 11, '43?

The strange eerie glow from within that foretells diabolical intent. The submarine (awaiting photographic proof) did reach Nippon, the Land of the Rising Sun to disembark its SS scum cargo as the Third Reich began to crumble under the onslaught of the Red Army that swatted tactical nukes away like they were pesky flies from the rump of a Steppe bison.

IJA cherry blossom camouflage with the crew's translated slogan jibing "Jungle Refreshment, Surprising Sundae". Something is flashing past at tremendous speed that is literally not of this world.

3202929470_375ee9e80c.jpg

I have to reveal something friends so shocking I am still trying to assimilate it. Recently my secret sources have found materials so deeply classified that they didn't exist. However now that they have been declassified into existence it has left my deeply embedded contacts in the intelligence community speechless. They had to handwrite their messages to me with all the potential for exposure that entails. Yet the risk was worth taking!!! And now only you will know the truth!

The super occult Nazi scientists working on the Speiseeiskampfwagen found that the energy required to cool the device on Earth was much too inefficient. It also risked compromising the project having it so close to the enemy. The Allies were only several hundred miles away! The solution, move development and production to the dark side of the moon!!! Yes shocking isn't it, but here we have proof!

A recently uncovered speech reprinted in an amazing explosive expose of Nazi technological development by me is quoted in part as follows:

All you create

All you destroy

All that you do

All that you say.

All that you eat

And everyone you meet

All that you slight

And everyone you fight.

All that is now

All that is gone

All that's to come

and everything under the sun is in tune

but the sun is eclipsed by the moon.

fair use

This clearly indicates the fiendish plan by the Nazis to hide their project in a place unreachable by allied intelligence. Not only that there is something even more shocking!! The Nazis not only had designs on Earth, they had also uncovered evidence that indicated their new weapon would enable them to launch a galactic expansion!!

http://www.aliensloveicecream.com/index.php/site/color_high_ufo_rainbow_page_me_ufo/

fair use

Here we see the Secret SS training ground to combat extraterrestrials

http://www.flickr.com/photos/shima_shima_da/8483462029/in/pool-ufocatcher

fair use

And even more, the uniforms of the new cadre

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jpellgen/5331216619/in/pool-ufocatcher

The sheer diabolical nature of this plan makes me shudder at it's implications for life as we know it!

*pfft*

Old news, n00b. See photo above of production facility on (fair use) Mars (/fair use).

See this is the difference between true research by professionals with access to a network of sympathizers in the intelligence community and amateurs. As I noted in my recent book "The PLA and it's participation in the intergalactic hummingbird shaped alien wars" the PLA had set up their first military coordination outpost with the fish people and the Venus flytrap brigade on Mars. The graffitti as you called it was secret Chinese code for "Goldfish bowl", the commandant's coach of the fish people.

Unfortunately the Chinese had not noted how long the Fish people's message had been in transit. In the intervening period Mars had become a desiccated wasteland. The PLA arrived only to find the Fish people delegation flopping around. My sources tell me that the scene in Total Recall where Arnold's face is ballooning is actually a message to the Fish people informing them of the fate of their delegation.

Here we see a early prototype V4 Speiseeiskampfagen Ausf J, just outside it's production facilities on Mars.

p878571288-3.jpg

Time for a reality czech!

Recently declassified and decrypted TOP SECRET MAGIC files from the National Reconnaissance Office have revealed for the first time the true reason for Operation ANTHROPOID! SS-Obergruppenführer and General der Polizei Reinhard Heydrich was secretly developing the Mercedes Sonderkraftfahrzeug (Sd.Kfz.) 168 "Speisseis" in parallel to the Heer speisseis wafflewefer being developed on Rugen. It was this vehicle, rather than Heydrich himself, which was the real target of Op ANTHROPOID.

coche-de-heydrich.jpg?w=800

In this image - taken with the remarkable and top secret LOROP (Long-Range Oblique Reconnaissance) K-42 camera mounted in a TOP-SECRET-BLACK P-51F overflying the scene at 20,000 feet - we see the crucial damage to the right-rear high-pressure storage-device (referred to in German technical manuals as the sinister "Rad") which utterly derailed this independent and unauthorised attempt to field an independent and unauthorised speisseis weapon.

Modern day Hürtgen Forest, an abandoned but believed functional Speiseeiskampfwagen V Ausf. D is recovered. We see here great care taken by the scientists who record every moment. Protective ear wear in case of jingle jangle (but that won't save them), monitoring equipment to detect shifts in magnetic field and heavy Eis leaks and one plucky fellow on the roof watching for rips in the space-time continuum. Its a perilous situation; the hatch is open and the Speiseeiskampfwagen is barely hovering (as found) ready to unleash its Nazi SS scum contents.

These brave hunters for the truth certainly have their hands full as they check reality!

(fair use)

207139_10151212923501663_1483216759_n.jpg

Wow! Enhanced imagery of the Martian landscape in the Lunae Palus quadrant as captured by Mars Global Surveyor.

Something suspiciously like a Speiseeiskampfwagen and its crew taking a welcome break but not in the uniforms we expect. The erected apparatus is strange, its origin and function unknown.

How do they survive the inclement Martian atmosphere without their heads exploding?!

Unfair usage - classified

2701518838_593df15b69.jpg

Schwerer Eiswaffel-Wurfrahmen, leichte Ausführung producing a strong force-field which blurres the photograph and causes drop-shaped artefacts due to hyper-energetic interactions with the film material. This prototype was actually hastily buried under 20.000 tons of concrete during the last days of WW2 (Waffel War 2), but an accidental discharge of residual energy stored in the warhead disintegrated this tombstone (along with three villages nearby). The fact that the machine still emits high-dimensional energy in the form of a strong green light after causing all this destruction is proof that the free world would have been doomed if the war had lasted two days longer!

4519893452_0bcb345022_o.jpg

Thomm's shocking revelation confirms the hellish nemesis of evil at root in that degenerate regime and reminds me to post previous evidence.

hitlercones.jpg

It is at these moments one has to step back from rational and balanced observation and reasoning. We are all, after all human, and one must step forward from the frightened, cowering ranks who tremble at the truth and fail to acknowledge how small or large the terror is or the shadows it leaves. Personal survival does not matter if we seek eventual triumph.

So let me raise an anthem, they are SS Nazi scum. Not any old coffee mug scum left over several weeks, but black, sticky scum, a treacle residue scum that one cannot help but dab with a pinkie to see how it sticks and rolls into scum balls. The sort of scum that stretches. A dross, half sun-dried, slippy, juiciest SS Nazi-type scum that forms a crust and floats as a film on its ocean of Nazi filthiness.

And if one should goosestep by I would shout "HEIL, SCUM" and stare them in they eye and not flinch no matter what tricks or antics they may get up to.

In mid-1945, with Hitler's dream of a thousand year reich collapsing in ashes around his feet, plans were made to produce this by the thousand:

spin_prod_579064901

The intent was that every member of the volksturm and every werewolf resistance unit would carry these IEDs (improvised eiscream devices), and employ them indiscriminately.

The depths of depravity of these nazi scum knew no bounds.

I have received information again from my contacts close to some very important documents. I know you can all be trusted. The accepted history is that Rommel was stopped at and then repulsed back from El Alamein thus denying those dirty Deutsches Afrikakorps Nazis (scum withheld because they are a bit more likeable) from taking Egypt, the Suez and vast tracts of real estate they should not have gotten their dirty Nazi hands on.

Not so!

Gripping and disturbing evidence showing a minty fresh factory standard in Gelbbraun RAL 8000 paint, a totally new model Speiseeiskampfwagen I from Afrika zbV (zur besonderen Verwendung, "special purpose") Division. Nasty. Note the factory catalogue pre-fitted sinister blacked gangster windows option pack. Parked up at the Giza Pyramids as if it owned the place. What devilish sorcery is being hatched here?! What special purpose?! No good, I surmise!

We must address our assumptions quite radically.

IceCreamPyramids.jpg

Devastating discoveries . One can almost see how the Nazi Scum founded themselves trapped in a nightmare they could not escape.

Although , we have to be very careful here. Philosopher said -

"Wer mit Speiseeiskampfwagen kämpft, mag zusehn, dass er nicht dabei zum Speiseeiskampfwagen wird. Und wenn du lange in einen Eiswaffel blickst, blickt der Eiswaffel auch in dich hinein."

The descent into madness for the sake of science is neccesary. Yet , from time to time we need to see the light at the end of even the darkest cone :

P1080209.JPG

US Engineer decontaminating SS Göttingen Forest Test Facilities.

Rare footage of a Speiseeiskampfwagen of a Propagandakompanie:

A photograph of the very first prototype of a Speiseeiskampfwagen, wich was one of the most secret developments of Germany during WW1. The war ended before it could be deployed, and this photo is the only evidence that it existed.

vabp.jpg

Take a close look at how the germans tried to camouflage it by putting foliage onto it.

Amazing find! Look at the identification card for types of warheads! What kind of diabolical weapons were they planning to deploy?! Difficult to believe, but the evidence is overwhelming!

This all but incomprehensible story, as seen here in the gas station restroom off Hwy 280, really became a big deal when Yeknodathon burst onto the scene with his seminal research on this forum so utterly devastating to the Standard Model of History that after reading it, I have been in a veritable daze for 10 minutes! At a stroke, everything I thought I knew (via reading and um make believe), had been taught (in Grades 1-5 (I dropped out) and a remedial course in prison), or even read in comic books during my former career as a window washer for Dewey, Fleecum and Howe, went not only straight out the window (freshly washed), but clear off the planet!

Off-topic, iced dessert vendor at holiday seaside destination. No SS Nazi scum here or their strange acquisition of arcane and advanced weaponry from non-worldly sources that might threaten the planet.

Just a normal, seaside view with Joe Public enjoying some churned and chilled bovine udder secretion.

5803568184_6620daf18a_b.jpg

Spring 1942, Heeresgruppe Nord, unknown location during the Leningrad seige. Melting snow posed no obstacle for a Speiseeiskampfwagen strangely "floating" across the battlefield landscape when other tracked vehicles got stuck or sucked under (see, none, where we expect to see a whole batallion!) in a mud bog tomb of SS Nazi scum-laden sludge that preserved their thrashing limbs as they gasped for air.

The Ost front was hell if you didn't have a Speiseeiskampfwagen.

article-2007311-0CB1CBFA00000578-490_964x608.jpg

seminal research

I thank you, sburke for the kind words. I too have come under great strain grappling with the truth, collating sources and publishing these startling findings in a format that can be assimilated without causing public panic or disorder. Indeed, even just yesterday I had to retreat from the endless hours of scouring Google images to lay down by the sofa and take some rest and chew an un-buttered bread crust that was hard to swallow, even though I might have missed that one image to change the world. I do this not for glory, fortune or eventual celebrity, I do this as a selfless act of stoic heroism. My path is lonely and fraught with unspeakable obstacles but with the help of such as you, who I will guide and shepherd in case you stray, and my training as an analyst at Hews, Buell and Cowepat I will plod on, image by image, truth by truth until we get to the bottom of all this.. but I fear I may be abducted by friend or foe even as we type so time is short!

Please visit my PayPal account and make substantial and repeated contributions as truth costs $s and I've nearly reached the monthly data transfer limits on my ISP account and its only just August 2nd. What shall I do for the next 29 days!!!

..or 28 Martian days depending on where I am.