Bad CMBN Review

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was painful to watch...The amount of shame you start to feel for these two...

Trying so hard at "comedy" yet failing so hard, ouch. Repeatedly saying "****" in an attempt to look cool lost it's edge maybe 20 or so years ago.

In conclusion, they are stupid for missing the point and plain bad at being funny.

"I have no f***ing idea how to move these f***ing units around...this whole game is just horse-s**t..."

Wow...compelling, thoughtful review, dude...excellent job of reviewing a simulation without apparently picking up the Manual.

As of my turn watching this drivel, his video had 541 views...!!! Let's not give any more, OK?

It's a "fair point" to mention that the "commonly accepted" conventions are a bit twisted in CM. Shift-drag to make a box is hardly intuitive for people who've used other bits of software. However, he just rants, so hopefully he'll simply remain the butt of the joke.

Jorge MC,

My favorite part? The cool animated assault upon the G and the M ratings! The setup views and such looked great. If the GF was cute, I wish they would've shown her. Not much fun to listen to. The guy's a grade one clueless git, and that's before he launches into his highly opinionated diss of the entire game. I've never played CMBN in RTS, but "Boy Genius" clearly didn't RTFM before going into rant mode, if said baseless bombast even qualified for that level. Clearly needs to retake Game Review 101 and How Not to Sound Like an (Arrogant) Blithering Idiot from 101 through Post-Doctoral level.

Regards,

John Kettler