Sign in to follow this  
Battlefront Repository

New file at the Repository: TF Thunder Campaign All Scenarios (2013-07-04)

Inspired by Mad Mike's CMx2_ScAn_CaDe/Scenario Organizer for CMBN/CMFI, I was able to extract all the CMSF's thunder campaigns scenarios. Apparently the campaign file didn't encrypt the individual files but just piled them together, so a hex editor could separate them.Also included the Thunder campaign mission flow chart, on sheet 2 of it is the script file parameters (resupply, refit etc.)

More...

Many thanks, i got stuck in the TF thunder campiagn due to a bug in one of later missions. It just didnt want to load beyond somthing like 27%. Now i will finally be able to play the missions that come after that one.

hey so it uploaded ok after all:)

Many thanks, i got stuck in the TF thunder campiagn due to a bug in one of later missions. It just didnt want to load beyond somthing like 27%. Now i will finally be able to play the missions that come after that one.

hi agusto, is there a way to fix the stuck scenario in the editor? After uploading I was able to edit the scenarios (except the core units), re-insert them back in and play them as a campaign again.