Alternate Silhouettes - does anyone use the bglow versions?

After *much* work I have the plain, avant, old, rg, range, xc and xw sets done in coloured and black. That still leaves 7 sets of bglow to go.

The options are:

1) ditch bglow and release very soon.

2) release without bglow and update when they're done.

3) wait for completion.

I'm inclined towards 2) but my worry is that since I've just been called up for more textures the update might be rather delayed.

However if several people come back and say they want bglow, I'll put in a big push and go for complete.

A regular plain user here so my vote would be for number 2 as well. I'm assuming it will be a combined pack with the existing CMFI release? If it is an all in one package, those users who do you use bglow can simply delete the previous version and use the new package until you get the time to get around to the bglow version.

Love your work and would love if this work was included in the retail packages. IMO the green silhouettes always gave off a bit of a sci-fi look rather than historical. :D