Multiplayer Thread - Opponent Finder

I'm up for a game. :)

Time intervals for posting turns: At least once every 48 hours (it will likely be quickler in many cases, but sometimes the extended deadline is good)

Skill Level: Beginner, I know the basics, but not a lot of advanced strategy.

Hi AshesFall. I'd be interested in a game if you are up for it. I can meet those turn restrictions unless I'm on an 2-3 day business trip (happens about once every quarter) or vacation.

I'd be happy to play either side & I'd say my skill level was beginner as well. Let me know what you think.

I cant edit my original post, so I'll make an addenum. One turn per 48 hours is meant as my own "fastest" limit, I cant do faster than that most of the time. So longer intervals is all good on my part, it's supposed to be fun and relaxing, not a time pressure thing after all :).

Hi AshesfFall!

Aren't you playing with Brianlala? Anyway your conditions suit me well as I'm pretty busy myself. I did enjoy your AArs a lot and would be glad to discover AOD with you. Maybe I could convince you to join the tournament by the Summer end. To be honest, I have to evaluate if I can play both you and my tournament opponents when we hit September so there is a risk I might drop my game with you. Would you take the risk anyway? On the other hand, playing AOD, wether we complete our game or not, is the best way for both of us to learn it and improve our gameplay for next times.

You can leave a message here or respond to cdesmarais2000@videotron.ca

Regards.

Hey claude. I couldnt PM you, so I'll write here instead. I've been MIA for a week or so, so I've sent Brian and some others a PM. I'd be happy to play, but I probably cant manage more than two games at once.

I'lll send you a message at that adress if I either dont get the games I currently have starting up off the ground, or once they're finished. :) Fair?

Also, I am very happy to hear you enjoyed my AARs, thank you!

Good enough for me, my friend! In fact, I was a bit surprise you came back with another request for a game after Brianlala offer. I'm even more surprised that no other one showed up here over the last 2 weeks! I guess nobody wants to go blind into the ring. They should'nt be scared since those who played Gold will be on familiar ground , no lost in the space effect.

By the way, don't know why my pm box coudn't get your message. Settings are ok for what I checked.

So have a thrilling challenge with your game partners and don't forget there is a tournament coming!

I'm up for a game. :)

Time intervals for posting turns: At least once every 48 hours (it will likely be quickler in many cases, but sometimes the extended deadline is good)

Skill Level: Beginner, I know the basics, but not a lot of advanced strategy.

These conditions would fit perfectly to me. Anyone interested to command the Allies?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I would love to start a SC2-AoD game this very weekend.

1939 Campaign. Either side.

My skills are rusty. never seriously played the game, but I do not mind loosing.

Any takers?

Please PM me. I am online as we speak.

Steven482

• 2 months later...

Okay - I just bought this game. I tried to find an opponent for Gold but did not find anyone. I have not even tried this one and so i am ready to start game in the weekend (that comes too early but you have to start as soon as possible).

So is there any possibility to join the ladder. I think i can play 4 games to the end during this year. I suppose all games are not lasting 6-7 years...

I am somewhat experienced player, i started playing SCET1 some ten years ago (or something luike that). I have played Scet II, Global War and Gold. I have started maybe some 10-15 games against human opponent (Global War and Gold together), and over half of those have been very good games lasting at least to year 42-43. I considet myself somewhat avarage player but totally unexperienced with this new one.

How do I join to the ladder? I want to play first game as an ally. There is two reasons for that: I was Axis in my last 3 or 4 games in Global Gold. And another reason is that it I find it easier to play as an ally in first game... maybe it is not so, but anyway first reason still is enough.