The Sheriff of Oosterbeek – A Scenario Design DAR/AAR

JonS

• 1 month later...
On 31-8-2016 at 7:52 PM, IanL said:

???

What is the problem?  Is there a broken link in a previous post? Where are you seeing that error?  I had a look at the top post and a few other pages in the thread and could not see any problems.

???

The link indeed seems to be broken in the first post. I also get the same screen.

Yeah, the index is borked. This probably happened during a server re-arrangement at some point. The links are pointing to locations that no longer exist. The content is all still there, but you'll have to read through the thread to get to it ... or read the PDF in your install folder ;)

15 hours ago, JonS said:

Yeah, the index is borked. This probably happened during a server re-arrangement at some point. The links are pointing to locations that no longer exist. The content is all still there, but you'll have to read through the thread to get to it ... or read the PDF in your install folder ;)

Ah yes, of course, the PDF in the install folder! How stupid of me to forget that. I knew that.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...