GL - Kiwi Unis - Replacements?

Started playing one of the Kiwi-based scenarios and noticed that the Brit battle dress was showing up as the default with related insignia.

I couldn't see any M37 bmps for the Kiwis [newzealand]. Is this something that slipped through the net?

I've created some new bmps and named them accordingly which seems to work. Not sure I've got the insignia right but have searched the internet for sources.

I've also added Pat-boy's netted Mk2 helmets and Aris' faces. I hope they don't mind.

Blimey

NZ2.jpg

NZ.jpg

Done some more research. Appears the NZ patch was usually worn on the shoulder tabs. Hope that's right.

Updated screenie and my source.

NZ4.jpg

Nz3.jpg

Also - a personal wish is that future patches might introduce MK2 helmet models whose shape resembles the netted version in the first pic. Less like a soup bowl.:P

Thanks Waffelmann. Very kind.

I'm tinkering with a few things, incl whether the stock turtle helmets might better resemble a netted Mk2 helmet. Also, wanted to check if if BF has already done some NZ unis. If so, then this mod will be unnecessary.