Weapons Range Marco Bergman works in GL?

One of the first misions in GL is with canadians /english. I removed the range weapons mod from the "z" folder of FI. I installed GL. I installed range weapons mod in "z" folder FI. I installed CMCW /BN range weapons mod at FI /GL "z" folder. But the mod from Marco Bergman don't work well.

I'm doing something wrong? Have the names of CW, BN and FI files changed and they not work in GL?

(oh please I hope i'm doing something wrong...) Anyone has the same isues?

Please Battlefront, think about include the weapons range mod from Marco Bergman to the game. It's a brilliant mod / idea

Thanks for answers and help.

Regards

I'm working on it guys. Was doing official textures almost up to the last minute, so this private mod is delayed.

I expect to have something together by the weekend.

Putting in the CW mod as a stopgap will only help so far, since there are several new weapons and some name changes. Also, don't use any of the CMBN/CW interface & special equipment items, because they are different sizes/shapes in CMFI.

Didn't mean to sound like I wuz nagging, Marco. Simply checking to see what works and what doesn't. But, thrilled that you're making a whole new mod to replace the older version. It's a LOT easier to simply replace an old folder with a new one rather than going through trying to replace individual files.

What must be frustrating is that your existing mod has the Enfield, but it doesn't show up in-game. Am curious why do new versions of the game make mods obsolete?

What must be frustrating is that your existing mod has the Enfield, but it doesn't show up in-game. Am curious why do new versions of the game make mods obsolete?

Look again. ;) You're probably looking at a new model of Enfield that was present in Italy, but not France.