Gustav is Here!!!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it's a bit unfair for us living on the other side of the world who don't want to pay an extra $27 dollars in shipping!! - otherwise I would gladly pre-order. Battlefront do somefink!!! :)

I can't wait to play the as the Kiwi's. I'm sure the accent is going to be hardcase though - I'd love to do a mod that had a Maori accent for the soldiers voices, I guess I'd have to make the faces a bit browner too. Does anyone have a list of the filenames I'd need to create??

cheers

Well i was hoping that Marco updated his UI mod while the game was in testing and he would release it. Well thats what i hoped for!:)

Marco was busy doing Sherman etc textures. It is well underway and I hope to get people testing it after next weekend. People who are desperate to test should send me a private email. (If you fail that test, you're out of luck.)

It was nice to see when I got home from work tonight my pre order download

was ready. Unfortunately, I did not get home till nearly 3 hours after the email was sent. Still, it seems only pre orders are downloading as of now, mine is only going to take a little more than an hour. How long after release do they wait to allow regular purchasers to get it?? (if that is an allowable question, just curious) About 6 hours seems fair to me anyway.

It was nice to see when I got home from work tonight my pre order download

was ready. Unfortunately, I did not get home till nearly 3 hours after the email was sent. Still, it seems only pre orders are downloading as of now, mine is only going to take a little more than an hour. How long after release do they wait to allow regular purchasers to get it?? (if that is an allowable question, just curious) About 6 hours seems fair to me anyway.

We're planning on opening the game for regular purchase Monday (or today for most of you). I don't know the exact time, but morning is a good guess. :)

Perhaps it's only my imagination, but the game seems to be running more smoothly now with Gustav Line.

I love the weather, especially "patchy snow", and the uniform options too. The weather effects remind me of CMAK, where I could change the look of the entire map by altering one or two variables. This module is a beauty, top to bottom. Hats off to the whole team at Battlefront!

Just got the Email and saw this...

"ATTENTION! We are offering these early downloads exclusively to

pre-order customers as a reward for your trust and loyalty. In your

best interest, please do not tell anyone else about it, or the

download servers may be flooded with a lot of new customers, robbing

you of your ability to download the game quickly."

Lol sorry BFC didn't know about this, won't happen again :D.

So those of us who dont want an expensive box but who would pre -order are not trusted and loyal customers ?

yea,i would of pre ordered like i have for all the others,but,there was no DL option only,and the jump to 27 dollareedoo's for postage,was a tad excessive for me.whats the story there?

Well - it happens every time .... its annoying - especially when you consider the postage is almost the cost of the game. I can understand the need for physical pre orders - but failing to offer one for digital aswell is simply baffling.