Sign in to follow this  
Buzz

CM Profiles for Logitech G500s

My maybe 10 year old mouse died. Wife got me a new Logitech G500s mouse!

I am on an older MacPro - OS X 10.8.3.

The Logitech gaming S.W offers game specific profiles! Beats my almost 10 year old dead mouse ;)

Does anyone have CM-BN-CW-FI-SF game specific profiles and / or advice on how to best utilize my Logitech G500s mouse?

Thanks,

I have the Logitech MX Revolution mouse so I do not know how many buttons are available on G500, but I will tell you my set up. I think you will find navigating the game much more efficient by programming buttons to work with the game.

My Set up:

Side forward and back buttons: - and = (cycle through units)

3 xtra side buttons: Camera views 1,2 and 3

Tilt scroll button: camera view 4

Center mouse wheel button: Tab (camera lock view to unit)

Xtra top button: Camera view 6

All the rest of the commands, camera commands (f12, zoom in / out),and alt commands I have tied to Nostromo speed pad.

Once one controls the game with these devices you will never want to go back to using the keyboard. Fast, comfortable and efficient!

Thanks Vin,

Your set up sounds much easier than my hunt and peck method. You have named most of the keys I use regularly on your Logitech MX Revolution mouse "profile." I was kind of surprised wife got me a new Logitech G500s "gaming" mouse. I guess it is her way of keeping me out of trouble and off the streets :D

Never thought of having something like a Nostromo speed pad but that would make it faster to use all the CM games.

Sign in to follow this