Strange thing in CMBB

Hi, in a recent game I am playing, I see the following (see my link to youtube, I intend to put a picture only, but youtube always makes it into a short film. Nevertheless it is a static scene.):

An armored vehicle of mine (M3) which had lost crew during earlier fighting (as you can see in the picture), all of a sudden became unbuttoned last turn. I have never seen this before (I have played maybe more than 500 CMBB games by now). Did anyone see this before? Does anyone know what may have caused this?

Thanks.

Hi, Erwin, thanks for your reply.

However, I think you did not understand the problem.

The M3 lost a crew, therefore, due to the standard game mechanism of CMBB, it should stay buttoned throughout the game. However, it suddenly unbuttoned itself at some point. That was never experienced by me before. So I was trying to figure out what might have caused this. It is unlikely a programming bug, if it is a bug, it should have happened before ---- and to others as well, so some1 would have reported such problems long ago (considrering that CMBB is already 10 years old). And I personally played over 500 CMBB games, it should not happen so rarely if it is a programming bug.

Another question:

Is it possible for a unit to lose its cover arc at the beginning of a new turn? Provided that this unit was not under fire, was not firing, was not closed up by enemy units ( the closest unit is > 50m away). This unit is hiding (status) in wooded (terrain) foxhole position. The cover arc was not facing the enemy with minimum radius. The purpose was to make sure it will not fire at the enemy unless the enemy fires upon it or steps upon it.

By the end of the previous turn, the cover arc was still on as I checked. However, at the begining of the new turn (0 sec of playback), with no action, no playback played yet (so theorectically, it should be exactly the same situation as of the end of last turn), this unit is shown with only "hiding" status, but without cover arc.

What may have caused that? Thanks.