Sign in to follow this  
JRMC1879

Firefly

Seems to be something wrong with canadian fireflies. if you add this tank to a battle - when selecting the tank it seems to just select the crew.

Check out the Bloody Buron scenario in the repository and the strangely orphaned firefly crews.

Not that I know of any issues related to a particular patch, but what version are you running, 1.10, 1.11, 2.0 or 2.01 ?

2.01. Tested some more - but the problem is definitely related to canadian fireflys. Quite simple - just choose a couple of Canadian VC fireflies and when you select them on map they only show the crew, not the graphic for the tank in the unit display - so it seems it thinks the canadian firefly is just a crew.

Tested with British fireflies and they are ok ...

I just tried this with 2 Canadian Fireflys, 1 VC and 1 IC, in a QB and they displayed normally. v2.01

fine but is not what I said was the problem. It seems an issue when creating a scenario.

I am in the scenario editor and just bought a slew of Canadian VCs and deployed them, all looks good. Bloody Buron Firefly's look fine as well. What mods are you running and have you done anything else to the game BRZ files?

On my computer:

CM_Normandy_2013_03_31_20_41_58_68.png

upload photos

Yes thats the issue. It also happens for me on a new one. I solved it in that scenario by replacing the canadian tanks with british ones. Not sure if there is a material difference between the two in any case.

SPOILER

Also, when I x-ed out of the scenario via Cease Fire I saw that virtually the entire German force was rated Elite! :eek: I didn't enlist in this war to take on Superman and the Marvel Comics superheroes. ;)

Cool map, tho, Baron. Thumbs up. I'm sure the missing Fireflies were not your fault. Probably some mod was the culprit.

And why does Vanir's screen look better than mine?

I had the same issue with Buron. Also the rather alarming sight of the Wespe drivers doing their crucifixion impression with the 105mm poking through their chests :(

Sign in to follow this