Documenting uniform model/texture problems

• 2 weeks later...

Do any "uniform grog" scenario files / guides exist?

For example "CW Commonwealth Dealership" scenario file shows me the CW vehicles.

If there was a similar uniform scenario file or series of files it would help the non "uniform grogs" test and select the most stylish habiliments for the struggle and compare uniform mods.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi,

some additionals observations:

- the nco-Skins of the germans are still not used

- I think the scope of the karabiner 98k is at the wrong the place

- the mg-gunner of the us-paratroopers (e.g. for the m1919a4) have the wrong skin (this one of the glider-troopers)

- the skins of the ammo-puches from the us-paratroopers are upside-down

greetings, alex

Hi,

some additionals observations:

- the nco-Skins of the germans are still not used

- I think the scope of the karabiner 98k is at the wrong the place

- the mg-gunner of the us-paratroopers (e.g. for the m1919a4) have the wrong skin (this one of the glider-troopers)

- the skins of the ammo-puches from the us-paratroopers are upside-down

greetings, alex

the Kar98k scope I believe is a 1.5x ZF41 long eye relief scope. That's how it was positioned. There were other scopes for it of course maybe we could see another model in-game to show this variety?

I googled and you are right, thanks for this information...how is it possible to aim with such a thing????

greetings, alex

I don't think it was intended to be a dedicated snipers telescopic sight. If I remember correctly it was intended to be equipped on a range of weapons, that didn't happen an their sharpshooters were stuck with them.

You can definitely shoot with the thing but not as accurately at far ranges, as you can with Zf 39 or other higher powered scopes. Also I think I remember seeing it on the FG42 and MP/STG 44.

Something I've noticed that's still present with Fallschirmjäger troops after this latest update: when a soldier is carrying the M38 SMG or the FG42, there are no ammo pouches or bandoliers (common for the FG42) depicted as part of the soldier's equipment.

As I was finishing up my Luftwaffe infantry uniforms, I noticed my Company HQ unit had no senior officers, just a radio operator and two privates. Prior to MG, it had two senior officers with peaked hats.

NCOs and junior officers appear in both infantry units and gun crews, but perhaps not in sufficient quantities if one goes by the ranks displayed in the info bar.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...