Bug: Missing Mortar Halftracks in QBs

Now that we have the Lynx appearing in QBs lets get the other missing units in: US mortar halftracks.

They are in the Headquarters Company of US Armored Infantry battalions. In the editor.

editorscreen1.jpg

editorscreen2.jpg

But in the QB purchase screen, when you select the "On Map" option for the mortars the option to select the type of mortar halftrack does not appear above it. And neither do the halftracks in the units list.

qbscreen.jpg

Now that we have the Lynx appearing in QBs lets get the other missing units in: US mortar halftracks.

Reported. Thanks.

Also, it's weird that in the editor, when selecting the type of formation, it's called Armored Infantry. But, in the QB it's called Mech Infantry. It really does seem to be pulling the data from a different OOB.

The categories in the editor are branches, tied loosely to higher divisional or brigade/regimental organizations (e.g. Infantry Division, Armored Division, Panzergrenadier Regiment, etc.). The categories in QBs are filters that limit the types and configurations of formations. That is why you can find dismounted armored infantry formations under "infantry only" in QBs.

Thanks guys now we'll have an additional 3-5 week delay until we se Gustav Line or MG Modules, just over mortar halftracks....really, i mean really guys...

LOL just joking :P

I was wondering where the Mortar Halftracks were, now i know. Somebody forgot to load them for the invasion, maybe the quarter master corps thought they were part of Patton's fictitious 1st Army, darn desk jockeys!!!