Incredible Footage

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the missile system in use is a 9K33 Osa. The interior kinda looks like it was (compare the right side of the below image to what you see in the first seconds of the video, especially the way the buttons on the panel below the display are aligned):

full-29508-29765-img_8113_sm.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9K33_Osa

According to Wikipedia Syria had 60 of those things before the war started, so it may be possible the FSA captured one of them and is now using it against SAF air craft.

Impossible because all Russian/Soviet equipment have "your-alien" system. I say more, to work with that equipment, you need be well-educated, terrorist scum can not be educated, I think this video is cheep fake. Why they switch off light when rocket starting, because they do not want that we see they cheap home tv?

One man's terrorist scum is another man's freedom fighter. I'd also remind you Baron that the 9/11 hijackers learned to pilot a jetliner.. so I'd say yes, terrorist scum can learn to use complex equipment just as well as anyone else...

Do I support this scum? Let me see... I live in Boston and was downtown when those 2 fu*ks from dagestan blew up the bombs at the marathon so what do you think?

And yes I believe that mass propaganda, because that is what happened? Where were you, and how old were you on 9/11? Because I doubt you were much closer than I was on 9/11.

Do I support this scum? Let me see... I live in Boston and was downtown when those 2 fu*ks from dagestan blew up the bombs at the marathon so what do you think?

And yes I believe that mass propaganda, because that is what happened? Where were you, and how old were you on 9/11? Because I doubt you were much closer than I was on 9/11.

Maybe this guys from Dagestan was a freedom fighters? What do you think? Your government support this people in Chechen war.

On 9/11 I was in my apartment, I come back from university and start eating, after that I switch on tv and say "what hell is going on?" I don't believe that bunch of islamites can make this incident.

Maybe this guys from Dagestan was a freedom fighters? What do you think? Your government support this people in Chechen war.

IIRC these two guys saw themselves as freedom fighters, wich proves Sublimes initial statement.

However you cant compare that incident though with the war Syria.

Where were you, and how old were you on 9/11?

That is an interesting question because most people, even in Europe, could answear that. 9/11 was a nice, warm September day over here. I was 11 and when i came home from school my mother said "Look, there is war in America." and i spent the whole afternoon watching TV. That was my pretty much my first contact with that degree of violence, i had never seen something like that before.

Nobody thought of the possibility of SAA defectors manning the SAM? Or foreign backed mujahideen? Besides, the war has been going on for years, plenty of time to sit down and read the operating manual. You do not need to be a scientist to operate military machinery. (otherwise wars could not be fought)

I have seen atleast one video of a SAM launch where english chatter could be heard in the background ("Did they hit it?" etc.) amid all the allahuakbaring. Not definite proof, but does indicate towards foreign advisors.

Nobody thought of the possibility of SAA defectors manning the SAM? Or foreign backed mujahideen? Besides, the war has been going on for years, plenty of time to sit down and read the operating manual. You do not need to be a scientist to operate military machinery. (otherwise wars could not be fought)

I have seen atleast one video of a SAM launch where english chatter could be heard in the background ("Did they hit it?" etc.) amid all the allahuakbaring. Not definite proof, but does indicate towards foreign advisors.

But you need many practice to do it well.

Or maybe US/UK instructors))))

Of these two options, the other one is more likely to be true. I am sure that the number of SAA defectors in Syria is greater than the number of US/UK instructors (wich includes the possibility that there are no US/UK instructors at all).

For those saying it is a fake video, please tell us where exactly. Someone said it was from a PS3 game, if so, which game?

Now ive seen a few "fake" videos from the war. The videos are not doctored per say, but the setup seems fake, e.g destroying unmanned tanks and pretending they are not, assaulting strongholds while it was clearly captured earlier, all to appease some distant backer in the arabian peninsula.

This is somewhat easy to spot even if you are not present yourself. It comes down to the way camera angles are used, what you know of human nature in combat and when not in combat and where the camera holders realistically should be when under fire and how humans act in general.

There is nothing so far that tells me the SAM video is fake, but id like to know what you guys spot that make it so. The assumption that because a few people yell akhbars should not indicate that there are people amongst the group that are not capable of operating the SAM.

Captured Shilka duelling with SAF aircraft:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6tHwek701Q

BTW here you can see a couple of rebels capture an 9K33 Osa SAM system:

Here is video on Greek 9K33 Osa systems made by a news agency:

Their interior looks exactely like the one we saw in the video where the rebels shot down that helicopter

Ok they capture this vehicles, but why Asad army not destroy this vehicles when they retreat? Maybe because this vehicles was damaged or something.

Anyway I very sad that all monkeys in the world use Soviet/Russian weapon which create by hard work of my nationals, I will be very glad if some day all this idiots convert to the nuclear dust.

Closing this up. I have no time to bother with conspiracy theories, nationalist propaganda, and bending all facts to fit them. Even if they have to be bent to the point of breaking. Not to mention people who have no idea how wars and civil wars work, yet feel free to argue with people who do.

I hope I don't have to close up any more of these threads. They are a useless distraction. Nobody is going to change the minds of the brainwashed through posts on Forums.

Steve