New file at the Repository: ezPzr IVg Mod (2013-02-04)

Well except for the panthers which nobody saw but 1 picture, the StuG and JagdPzrIV’s were the only ones close to being done.

That may be so, but even the not finished stuff looked very good and still does in my opinion. But maybe I got a different taste.

Now I will admit nothing I do can be compared to the amount of outstanding work done by the people who actually make the graphic. These people desire the kudos, without them there would be no me.

I wouldn't say that - you put at least as many hous into the weathering as we put into creating the textures in the first place. Can't say I could do the same even if I tried. But if the stock textures were perfect, you modders had nothing to do anymore... :D

But if the stock textures were perfect, you modders had nothing to do anymore... :D

Yes, that’s why I like how it’s being done; the graphic is excellent on its own but can altered if one chooses so. As far as my weathering goes well, I am slowing getting better.

As for now I plan just to lay low for awhile and test out some things but I may put up a terrain stock tweak Mod. Only a small group will find it useful becuz it will not do nothing fancy, but will tone down the bright green look to a hazy green.

ez

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure if I put these up, I like to think there improvements, but to be honest sometimes when I log into this forum I feel like I’m in Superman’s Bizarro world. What people like I don’t, so who knows.

Question do you or anybody else use these book’s Panzer Tracts for reference. If so are they any good.

pzt13n2-H-565-W-600-S-56220.jpg

thks

ez

The Panzer tracts volumes are more or less the best out there. The older ones aren't that accurate anymore though, but the research that went into them is simply astounding.

I for one use them when doing textures from scratch - or other volumes with similar levels of detail. Sometimes the 3D model isn't quite so detailed or has some issues, but nothing is perfect.

Panther looks awesome!

Ok Thanks,

One thing I like to do when I Mod a vehicle, is to get as much info as possible so I have good idea of what I’m looking at on stock graphic and these Panzer Tracts books keep popping up on my searches and well I thought about buying some.

Here’s a shot of that 233 with some camo, will do some more styles later on but I am going to wait to see how that new tag ending system works, (Mud, camo, whitewash, etc.) so I will put this Mod up and go quiet till I get my copy of Gustav Line.

ez

CM2k.jpg

Good initiative - if we take the time modding we should make sure the vehicle in question looking like it should be. You might also have noticed that there are actually quite a lot of bolts missing from the stock texture in case of the 233 and that the model isn't really depicting a certain variant but rather a mixture of the early, mid and late one (if you want to call them such).

And I wrote you a PM concerning your question.

Ok,

Thanks for answer; hopefully it will not become too much trouble to Mod. Once it starts to become like work well that won’t be good. My only interest is PzrIV, Panthers, Stug’s, and hetzer’s if that ever gets modeled.

Last picture for awhile New PzrIV next to old StugIII.

ez

CM2j.jpg