Which files to move game between computers

Ok, I'm a truck driver. I have the game installed on two computers....both laptops, but one of them acts as a desktop replacement. I want to play a campaign...when I'm at home I use one laptop, and on the road I use the other. Which files do I need to transfer between computers in order to play the campaign on both computers?

I'm playing the semper fi campaign. I moved the semper fi, Syria! 001.bts file from my laptop to the desktop, but the desktop doesn't see it. I started a new campaign on the desktop and it created a new save file in the same directory (the /saved games folder under /game files) so I figure I have the correct save file. Where do I find the campaign file?

Many truck drivers have reported the same problem... possibly you need to d/l a patch for the make of truck.

What model is your truck?

Seriously, check you have the same version of the game on both computers with the same modules as well. Each game should see the same files.

Hmm...well, I thought that must be the answer....the original game was saved under a different version. Both computers now have version 1.30. I loaded up the old game on the old laptop and then saved it. I figured that would convert the save to the new version. I then copied it to the desktop(new laptop) and still no joy...the new computer doesn't see the file. I then copied the save file for a new campaign from the new computer over to the old laptop, and the old laptop did see it and I was able to load the game. I guess I just have to go with this new game.