What we will see the next?

togi

Dead Snow has the Nazi Zombie genre pretty well covered, too, though I'll leave it others to point out inaccuracies as to the Zombie Nazi kit (the MG42 looked pretty good to me!).

So, has anyone else thought (however briefly) about diving into the 'mods' arena, and redoing the German bmps as semi-skeletal zombies for CMFI, or CMBN?

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, has anyone else thought (however briefly) about diving into the 'mods' arena, and redoing the German bmps as semi-skeletal zombies for CMFI, or CMBN?

Yes. I´ve actually tried to do something very similar. But I was nowhere near finished - and I haven´t had time to complete it yet.

:)

skulld.jpg

The buried Panther turret bunker was a great surprise. Where did the Germans use them in Italy?

Once we have the module, I think I may have to take a new look at those NA scenarios I was developing -- El Guettar (now that we'll have M10 TDs) and the Hill 609 battle now that we'll have Fallschirmpioneers. I just hope the maps will still work OK after the upgrade. Crete also becomes a real option, with CW forces vs. FJ.

Sadly, I seriously doubt we'll ever see North Africa again in the Combat Mission franchise.

Given CMx2's much smaller timescales for each title, I dream of an Operation Crusader with the new engine (want Matilda IIs, NZ/SAF inf and the few Australians left at Tobruk). Never say never, of course (only BFC can do that :D), but reading between the lines it'll probably remain a dream. CMAK will have to do, I think.

I never bought CMAK but I imagine every battle was one big, long-range tank fest.