Two quick battle bugs

One bug I have run into several times also in CMFI. Quick battles are showing up with the incorrect weather and time in the saved game screen. When I create new PBEM games this has happened twice for medium sized 45 minute battles. The intro screen shows the battles are 10min long and the weather is not correct.

This game was set to 45min and light fog:

TenMinQB.jpg

The second bug I just ran into trying to start a CMBN 2.0 game. The game is Axis vs Axis Medium sized 45 minutes. I sent turn 001 and my opponent sent me 002 back but the game crashed. The load screen got to 5% and then paused for a moment and crashed. The two turn files and the crash dump for the last two times I tried to load turn 002 can be found here:

http://www.lesliesoftware.com/forsupport/NewQBCrash.zip

Thank you @poesel71. Unfortunately that did not work for me. I renamed one of the files "Meet Med Village QB-203I.btt" and used that but the game still crashed the same way when trying to open turn 002. We are trying to play red on red if that makes a difference. Right now it seems like I am unable to play any Quick Battles via PBEM.