Sign in to follow this  
Doug Williams

PBEM QB stuck on loading screen

I'm surprised this bug got by QC before 2.0 was released.

Amen! I mean it is not like this is an obscure feature and that finding a bug would have been challenging. Hello?? Beta testers? do somefink! I missed my holiday window of playing people that were off.

Sooo if you filed a helpdesk ticket you might have heard back from our friends at BFC - they acknowledge the bug, and will be fixing it in the next patch. That's why it helps to file tickets! :)

I was hoping this bug, since it affects so many PBEM games, would warrant a "hotfix" rather than waiting for a patch.

I was hoping this bug, since it affects so many PBEM games, would warrant a "hotfix" rather than waiting for a patch.

+1 to that especially since @carol's workaround did not work for me:(

+1 to that especially since @carol's workaround did not work for me:(

Ι m afraid that either you or your PBEM buddy is doing sthing wrong,i ve just made another couple of tests red vs red both ME and Assault battles(i ve renamed the map files adding a letter at the end ) and it is working perfectly fine....

Are you sure that both of you are playing using the same version of the game???

PS i have the game files stored so if anybody want to check them feel free to ask.

Nor me. And I emailed to myself so is not opponent error

Send an email to dkalliontzis at yahoo dot gr and i ll send you a set up.

To me it's working perfectly

I ve used map ''Asslt Large City QB-234'' which i renamed to ''Asslt Large City QB-234B''

and ''Meet Large Hills QB 133'' which i renamed to ''Meet Large Hills QB 133C''.

Of course i didnt test all the available maps but as i ve testes Attack/ME red on red, blue on blue and blue on red i think that it will work with all the maps.

I m on PC not Mac.

You have to rename the map name in the scenario editor.

The scenario editor!!! Oh man I just renamed the file on disk. Do you do that too or just rename it in the scenario editor?

The scenario editor!!! Oh man I just renamed the file on disk. Do you do that too or just rename it in the scenario editor?

Only at the scenario editor then u load the map with the altered name.

Sign in to follow this