'Ghost mode' Tigers.

In a small QB - yeah I know but I like 'em - I have a platoon of Tigers (assigned, not picked by the way).

One of them is brewed-up crossing a bridge and comes to a halt, blocking it. The one behind, also travelling in SLOW, drives majestically through it, out the other side, while continuing to flay US infantry with it's machine guns.

That is just wrong in about every conceivable way! Hopefully it is a bug, although I'm surprised that it has not been picked up previously. If it is not a bug then it is the worst possible shatterer of suspension of disbelief that I can imagine in a game of this sort. Never happened in CM1!

I have the file if anyone is interested. (Ver 1.1)

In CM1 the following Tiger would have rammed the dead Tiger and pushed it off the bridge. Once the wreck hit the water it would have disappeared but that is better than what you saw in CM2!

Not actually seen the situation you describe in any of my games though. I've definitely had bridges blocked by wrecks, and these have even impeded infantry. On one occasion I had to area fire and destroy the wreck (couldn't aim even at my own scrap metal!) and the result was it brewed up and blew taking the bridge with it!