Sign in to follow this  
Junglist

Nothing but black when I launch after latest patch.

I'm using a Mac with OS 10.6.8.

When I installed the patch for Ver 1.11 the installer created a new CMBN folder in my applications folder. Now I have two folders, one with Ver 1.10 that launches no problem, and one with Ver 1.11. The one with Ver 1.11 just goes to a black screen upon launching. Any ideas what about what I should do?

You can trash this 'new installation'. The patch has not installed correctly if it is creating its own folder. What happens in that case is that you don't have enough files to run the game (just the patch files).

Re-run the patch and make sure that the installer is pointed to the correct folder (click on the option as if you were going to install it to a custom directory). Double-check that you can see the CMBN application bundle in the right 'pane'. This should hopefully get it to patch the game properly.

Thanks for the response, but I'm pretty sure the installer had selected the proper folder before installing. Here's a screenshot of what I see in the installer window. The installer automatically skips the Destination Select option and goes to Installation Type screen, from which I can access the drop down menus. Can anyone tell me what I might be doing wrong?

post-19064-141867624353_thumb.jpg

Where do you have CMBN installed, and what version of OSX are you using?

Sign in to follow this