Updated a Series of Missions I posted this week

This week I uploaded updated versions of the following missions that I posted on the Battlefront.com Repository in the T-72 Balkans On Fire area. Here's a summary of what was updated.

Power Plant Assault Revisited - The mission script file has been renamed to Lv7PwrPlnt.pd in order to prevent disruption to the campaign Power Plant mission for new T-72 BOF users.

T-34 OMG Mission - The mission script file has been renamed to T-34_OMG.pd in order to prevent disruption to the original Revenge mission for new T-72 BOF users.

T-34 Mech Ambush Update - The mission script file has been renamed to SinMechAmb.pd in order to prevent disruption to the original Ambush mission for new T-72 BOF users.

T-55 Improved Commando Mission - The player's T-55A tank has been given a fully stabilized 100mm tank gun. The mission script file has been renamed to ImpCmmdo.pd in order to prevent disruption to the original campaign Commando mission for new T-72 BOF users.

T-72 Amped up Crossroads Mission - The enemy T-55's have been reduced from 3 to 2 tanks to reduce vehicle count to improve game play. All T-55's and the SU-100 have been given fully stabilized 100mm tank guns. The mission script file has been renamed to Crossrds.pd in order to prevent disruption to the original campaign Crossroads mission for new T-72 BOF users.

T-72 BOF Capture Radar Outpost - The MTLB's in have been removed to reduce vehicle count to improve game play. The enemy helicopters have been given their own elevated search and destroy script point to improve their speed and maneuverability. The enemy SU-100 has been given a fully stabilized 100mm tank gun. The mission script file has been renamed to RadOutpst.pd in order to prevent disruption to the original T-72 Training mission for new T-72 BOF users. (This update is currently pending approval by Battlefront administrators and should be available soon.)

Mortarman Deke

You are very welcome Dragonfire and thank you! This game has just never gotten old for me. I love how it is so unforgiving and realistic. The 3-D fly-through after the missions is just great too. Even if you lose, and the battle rages on, you can cruise around and watch the rest of the fight unfold. It's great! I hope that others continue to play this great game too.