Could this be the last Peng Challenge Thread????

Nidan1

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...and the mighty guns of Grogkania belch out towards our liittle boat

BOOM whhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrr SPLOOOOOOSHH!!!!

Oooh, JonS has got his range with laser-like pin-point accuracy but upon his prow our Michael grasps his harpoon. Though but a toothpick against the sun-baked hardened butt of rhino erudition and well-informed general geekery our Michael knows how to wield a stiletto and ease it in with unerring accuracy and jab it real fast in the face adversity.

We like a hopeless cause and a few pin pricks will leave a nasty rash, that's for sure.

BOOM whhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrr cuuuraacckkkkKKKKKKK!!!!

Oh a hit! How will he recover, will our David bring the Goliath down with his next shot, this is just too exciting!!?

Oh, I think you could use an A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O P, R, S T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z-word and we'd still hate you the same. Why should we be restricted to Qs?

Good grief. Can you imagine how long it took hoof-head to type all that?

Probably as long as it takes Emrys to pluck his nose hairs.

Noba.

It was easy, I use a special TWERPY over-sized keyboard for all Captain Emrys posts. Sometimes I run my snout up and down the keys for extra affect. Its specially attuned to dash out invective and literary spleen for those special Emrys turkey moments

Pass me the cranberry sauce, has the quitter sunk yet?

Do you clean it off afterwards?