Could this be the last Peng Challenge Thread????

Nidan1

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alas, I have eaten my last prawn - the one that gives you an itchy throat and tells you that your next might be the last thing you ever eat. Pity, I quite liked munching on those ten-legged submarine spiders. Can't even use them for bait now. And Mrs Costard's seafood risotto is off the menu - a thousand times alas!

It says a lot that you even know what that is. Like, you have far too much time on your hands. Shouldn't you be putting together a diorama?

In my world time is an infinite commodity, right now I can post insults, a few minutes from now I can play a PBEM turn, or even surf the net. Later in the day, I can take a nap (not today though the grandkids are here), or I can work on my latest diorama of a Panzer IVH of the 5th kompanie 12th SS Panzer Regiment, taking a break after the battle of hill 112. All these things without once having to do anything in particular, or be anywhere or especially not have to punch a clock or take orders from some dimwit with a masters degree.

So yes Boo , I could be working on my latest diorama, but not right this minute, maybe later, or maybe tomorrow, I have no where else to be. I choose right now to be here, annoying you.

Seanachai at my house...

Yes.

Berli at my house...

Yes...

Boo called on phone-device from my house...

Maybe. I was drunk.

Lars at my house, drunk...

Oh god, yes.

Seriously, Berli stayed at my house for months.

I hate you all.

What do you have there at your house that attracts all these vermin? Besides booze that is.