Could this be the last Peng Challenge Thread????

Nidan1

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seanachai smokes my cigars and drinks of my rum and hosts me at his Canuckian island regularly.

Papa Khann commandeers my (remodeled) bathroom for hours each year.

Olde Joe has impinged on Twin Cities-itude (and my house) on occasion.

Lars has passed out on my couch and hosted me and mine on his boat for years.

Berli and I have... shared things. Sam the Dog and Joe the Cat worship him and tremble at the mere thought that he might grace them with his Presence or, Wonder of Wonders, stay the night.

In short, I am a Nexus of Pengitudisnous, and as such, demand a Sacrifice.

I claim Boo.

As what? A dependent on your tax returns? Oh good... let's see if we can get dalem in Dutch with the IRS. Not that I can imagine the Dutch would give a tinker's dam (or dyke) about dalem. And who can blame them, eh?

Oh... you want a sacrifice!

Nah. I'm tainted. You need something pure and unsullied, but good luck finding something free of sully around here. We got enough sully to choke a horse. Almost enough sully to sate a Seanachai, if you can believe that. Sully to the left of me. Sully to the right of me. Lot's of freaking sully. We could have a sully sale. But that would be silly.

And to quote Eddy Murphy, "Beef jerky time!"

Go away from me now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I didn't even have to look at it. The URL contained the words "80s music vids". I mean, if a label on a box says, "Evil, ugly, depressing, poisonous, painful, suppurating sores inducing, vomitous plague virus"... AND it's postmarked Australia, you probably should not open it.

Just go ahead and forward it to Stuka.

Wozzies (they adore being called wozzies) know how to value rock. It is all they have. They will happily dig it up and sell it to you if you only nod and smile as they expound on the superiority of their rock. On the other side of the country we get the occasional patch of dirt, even the odd bit of fresh water, so we're spoiled for the variety of objects we can extoll: good gracious, we even have trees! Ok, they burn like nothing else on earth so we concede that the trees aren't actually that great, but dirt and water: with these two things you can actually grow food. Wozzies like eating rocks.

Yes but your parents came along and confiscated your car, something about you attracting the ire of the local Police by kerb crawling. Oh, that and bringing eternal shame to the family by continuing to breath.

Noba.

Leave it to an Aussie git to take an easy word like "curb" and twist it around with some extremely unlikely spelling fiasco.

• 3 weeks later...

Bats generally produce exactly the right amount of guano, copious or not. The undeniable truth is that if you don't eat you don't crap and that if you don't crap you die.

Now, it might be argued that utility and aesthetics are in the orifice of the beholder: might I suggest that an adventurous ass experiment with the possibilities of a well lubricated, small furry mammal capable of producing some extremely high frequency vibrations? Some of us would be delighted to read the report (I'm looking at you Emrys).