Could this be the last Peng Challenge Thread????

Nidan1

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unlike you.

And unlike you, I am now Retired, soon to be seen inviting friends and old colleagues to the coffee shop and getting them to pay. You know how it is on a pension...

Anyway, did I mention that I am now retired and have loads of time to play the game PBEM against anyone and all. 'Cept emrys* of course, he only plays with himself.

Noba.

* Spellchecker suggest embryos! I chose ignore every time, of course.

• 1 month later...

Quite. I should think that as Tibbles the cat traverses the cat flap for its daily chunks of wet food and saucer of carefully temperature-controlled saucer of bovine udder secretion suddenly becomes aware that various tender fur regions are being ruffled and re-arranged in interesting ways. I should think Tibbles priorities become resorted in fairly short measure.

• 2 weeks later...

An' tha's hoo ye stop a conversayshun ain ats tracks.

As everywun playin' tha Eytie version these days? Shouid Ah count ma pennies fraim mah wee purse an' saind a stamped, sailf addressed envelope tae BFC fer a copy? Shuid yoo lot tak a collective dump an' fall back an' at? Agin?

An' tha's hoo ye stop a conversayshun ain ats tracks.

As everywun playin' tha Eytie version these days? Shouid Ah count ma pennies fraim mah wee purse an' saind a stamped, sailf addressed envelope tae BFC fer a copy? Shuid yoo lot tak a collective dump an' fall back an' at? Agin?

I think we had a game in progress of Normandy sometime in the dim past, but you just faded away.

I think we had a game in progress of Normandy sometime in the dim past, but you just faded away.

Ah didnae fade awah! Ah moved mah feckin' hoose! At's noo tha same.

Ah'll saind ye a Normandy turrrn af'n tha's wha ye want. Ah ainly thought at polite tae enquire as tae tha current version bein' played.

Some bum spot squeezers are sae sensitive. At's noo even bin a whole year yet....

Ah didnae fade awah! Ah moved mah feckin' hoose! At's noo tha same.

Ah'll saind ye a Normandy turrrn af'n tha's wha ye want. Ah ainly thought at polite tae enquire as tae tha current version bein' played.

Some bum spot squeezers are sae sensitive. At's noo even bin a whole year yet....

I'll play anything, you kilt-wearing git....just send me a set up and MAINTAIN CONTACT, any bloody fool can move into a new house and still play....the internet is usually accessable pretty much anywhere, Colorado included...(well maybe).