Could this be the last Peng Challenge Thread????

Nidan1

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, 5 months to get to 300 posts! And most of them seem to be the eternal love/love relationship between Boo and Emrys, you know if you two just got a room and quit playing out your fantasy online relationship here, you could save the forum valuable server space.

Plus we'd never have to hear from you again, which is an added bonus.

How could perfection be improved on? You really are dense, even for an Ozlander.

Michael

Actually, we disowned him years ago. He comes from the wrong part of the country, not quite as bad as Tasmania, but definitely trending that way.

In another set of gawd-awfull news. Boo is impaling his troops on the barrels of my mark 4's. "Oh look, there are two tanks at the end of the street, I think I will line up my halftracks and let him save shells!"

Noba.

Boo is impaling his troops on the barrels of my mark 4's. "Oh look, there are two tanks at the end of the street, I think I will line up my halftracks and let him save shells!"

Noba.

You mean like what happened with your HTs on the first turn? How many did you lose, anyway? Seven? Eight?

That was a good time.

You mean like what happened with your HTs on the first turn? How many did you lose, anyway? Seven? Eight?

That was a good time.

At least mine were attacking, yours were taken from behind.

That's got to be a slight worry, or maybe not..... ?

Noba.

[...meanwhile, the Paddock white tent has been erected in great haste and something inside is causing a commotion in a tight space]

Well, Mr Gnome, this is quite cosy for any sort of halftrack adventure...

[...as a snout pokes out to view any suspicious on-comers]

..though I'm not sure if our flaps are quite up to the job.

As were mine. They got taken out because you somehow hacked the game and got your reinforcements to show up behind my lines. Something we should all expect from a person like you.

Ah. So you overreached and paid the price? That makes me happy. Now if you and that Aussie tramp could only manage to totally immolate each other simultaneously my life would be complete.

Michael

Well, could it!

We used to reach 300 posts in half a week, now it takes months to get to the magic number.

All are welcome to come on in.....put your feet up... enjoy the hors deourves. Pick out another lackluster poster, say like Emrys or Stuka and taunt them until they give in, and accept a game. Its only fair, we do it this way...no one else is around to enforce the Olde Rules, so we must create new ones.

Hey, you fooles, don't say I didnt warn you!!