Ver 1.32 Editor buttons error

I am using v 1.32 on a Windows 7 PC. I did a recent re-install of all the modules and found that after installing the last module NATO, the following error occurs.

CMShockForce2012-12-0210-36-28-02.png

Street lights and sign editor buttons are gone and cannot be used and thus placed in the editor. I discovered this during work on my Euroscape mod and when attempting to place German road signs I had created.

So everything was working fine on this Windows 7 PC earlier until you had to perform the reinstall, is that correct ? I'm not aware of a specific patch addressing this, but I would guess that perhaps you may have missed installing something.

You may want to double-check this Knowledgebase article on reinstalling CMSF and its modules. It doesn't cover every possibility ('triple-bundle' of modules, etc.), but it should hopefully give you an idea of what you may have missed.

So everything was working fine on this Windows 7 PC earlier until you had to perform the reinstall, is that correct ? I'm not aware of a specific patch addressing this, but I would guess that perhaps you may have missed installing something.

Everything in the editor was complete and correct up to the installation of module 3, The Brits. Ounce I installed the 4th module NATO), buttons started dissappearing in the editor as shown above.

Actually NATO REQUIRES the 1.21 patch BEFORE NATO is installed. NATO brings you up to version 1.30 (so the 1.21 patch can't be installed afterwards). The 1.31 and 1.32 patches are optional, but usually desired.

OK, I can do another unlicense reinstall, no a biggie, just tell me that you have a version 1.32 without the editor button error I mentioned?