Dutch campaign. Problems with AT weapons.

Sandokan

More exactly, I have some problem when I try to acquire Panzerfaust AT rockets or Gill rockets loaded on a Fennek. Usually I cannot acquire all the rockets but just a few.

F.I. every recce Fennek has a Panzerfaust and two rockets but I can acquire one only. The other one, do is on the vehicle, but doesn't appear on the acquire list of the recce team.

Similar thing with the Gill for the AT teams.

Anybody else experienced the same problem?

Am assuming that one rocket is not already loaded in the weapon so it comes with the weapon(?)

It's possible that the recon crew is already loaded to the max and therefore can't acquire any more stuff.

I used German Fenneks and acquired rockets with no problem. Not sure if the Dutch ones are different.

Hm, the problem seem to be in the Fennek itself. About scout units, no matter how many rockets there are in the vehicle, a team can acquire the launcher and only one rocket even if the said team still has a few empy slots.

With the AT teams, the maximum number of rockets is three.

Well, I presume I'll have take in account a certain shortage of ammos in some situations. It's pretty unlikely to see an extra patch for this, since the developement of CMSF is long time over.

I am currently replaying the Dutch Campaign so I can confirm that Gill 2-person teams can carry a launcher and up to 3 rockets. If you get a Panzerfaust this reduces the rockets you can carry.

PS: Why would you need Panzerfausts in your gill team in any case? These teams should be deployed far-far back from your front line :-)

I am currently replaying the Dutch Campaign so I can confirm that Gill 2-person teams can carry a launcher and up to 3 rockets. If you get a Panzerfaust this reduces the rockets you can carry.

PS: Why would you need Panzerfausts in your gill team in any case? These teams should be deployed far-far back from your front line :-)

Oop, sorry, I was talking about two issues only partially related in the same thread. My fault.:o

More exactly:

1. The number of Gill a AT team can acquire from a Fennek.

2. The number of Panzefaust rockets a scout team can acquire from a Fennek.

About n°1, since a Gill launcher and three rockets are pretty cumbersome to carry around for two people, the above explanation makes perfectly sense. Well, this one is solved.Thanks, guys!

About n°2, I can't understand the reason for, a two people scout team with no other heavy stuff, can acquire only a Panzerfaust launcher and one rocket from a Fennek, no matter how many there are on the vehicle, while they can get up to four in any other vehicle. Any idea about this?