Beta Testing a Short Scenario

Fuser

Hello Fuser,

Sorry for my English usage first, because I 'm not a native speaker or writer

Spoiler:

I have played the game, US forces are very strong such an attack, there is no need a second company of Infantry for reinforcements, there may be enough one or two platoon infantry and one HMG team.

Also there are 5 sherman in the game, may be max 3 sherman will be enough, you can think to add smoke amno in US mortars

With these enhancements scenario will be hard and very entertaining

Thanks for this good scenario

Kind Regards

Where did you get the map for the operational map? Did you reuse any of the stock ones? And the Counters? They look very professional.

Check here:

http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=314&func=fileinfo&id=2209

I have played the game, US forces are very strong such an attack, there is no need a second company of Infantry for reinforcements, there may be enough one or two platoon infantry and one HMG team.

Also there are 5 sherman in the game, may be max 3 sherman will be enough, you can think to add smoke amno in US mortars

With these enhancements scenario will be hard and very entertaining

Thanks togi, this battle is not intended to be hard, or an exercise in frustration, but enjoyable in some way. But your comments are very welcomed. I will try to update this scenario within some weeks,as I have found that beta testing takes much longer than comments from people playing a final version.

I have plans for a harder scenario setting. (In fact I have 2 or 3 more scenario settings). But I didn't want to make this a frustrating battle from start,. I like scenarios where, if carefully played, you can destroy the enemy and enjoy replaying the turn, seeing enemy assets exploding and fleeing. Not everyone here is a grog Cm player, well, actually, quite possibly , but not outside here, if you know what I mean, so, let's have fun, and that's all about it.

I'm not a big friend of frustration either. I played through 'School of Hard Knocks' several times and lost like a sissy everytime. I'm quite proud of not just bypass it and endure the frustration, as in a couple other scenarios of CW campaigns I don't remember their name. But that level of difficulty and frustration is only ok if you have to face it rarely. Winning is usually better.

I enjoy this kind of scenario, managing tactical or force superiority so you can obtain a big victory, avoiding casualties and crushing the enemy with the highest refinement :)

I enjoy this kind of scenario, managing tactical or force superiority so you can obtain a big victory, avoiding casualties and crushing the enemy with the highest refinement

That's because I decided to post the easy version,...I didn't want to be cruel with occasional players, so grogs out there...sorry if you find it too easy...I feel happy if I improved your egos...;)