Must Have Mods

I was wondering if someone could help me identify some of the nicer mods out there. I come from the Arma community and know that this is alot of personnel preferences but I would like to figure out what is compatible from CMBN to CMFI.

So if anyone could help me out with helping me get the most out of this amazing game it would be greatly appreciated.

Marco Bergman's weapon mods are the most "must have" that I can think of.

I also find translucent trees to be indispensable, though I can see that this will be a matter of opinion (if only Shift-T had a translucent setting!).

Fuser (aka Aristotles) mods are all so beautiful that they are at least "must take a look and consider". But then... so are many others.

You can browse them by thumbnail, sorted by author, date or number of downloads, at cmmods.greenasjade.net.

GaJ

Mkjerner's US Divisional Patches are great because not only can you choose which unit insignia you want your pixeltruppen to wear, you get some some added uniform variations. They also come in Airborne and Armor sets.

STOPPLE's Italian camouflage adds some nice variation to Wehrmacht uniforms.

Best mod. Make an empty file in your game DATA file. Name it Z.

That is the first mod and most important mod. Because in there go all the other graphic, font, sound and text modifications.

Actually, here is an excerpt from the Fortress Italy manual (Errata section):

Replace all references to the location of the Mods folder inside the game’s Data folder with references to the Mods folder located under {My Documents}\Battlefront\CM Fortress Italy\User Data. This is now the recommended location for user mods, and is treated like the game’s standard Data folder for all intents and purposes.

I've created a dropbox with the soundmod, sent you an invite, Fuser.

Anyone else, PM me your email and I'll invite you too :)

Edit: Whoops, ok, give it 25 mins from the time of this post, upload taking a bit of time.

Edit2 : Ready now.

Thanks Baneman, but the RAR file is asking for a password,...:(