Salvate il Maggiore Rinetti is ready for playtest

Not too many interested?

Okay, I am biased but as "I" playtest it as the author, I am really enjoying it.

As designed to be played as these Guastatori, you have got to exit out of a certain few tiles to represent escape from arrest. It has played out as very exciting and might I say dramatic.

Please give it a try. I made it 15 minutes to make it more suspenseful.

\

Not too many interested?

Okay, I am biased but as "I" playtest it as the author, I am really enjoying it.

As designed to be played as these Guastatori, you have got to exit out of a certain few tiles to represent escape from arrest. It has played out as very exciting and might I say dramatic.

Please give it a try. I made it 15 minutes to make it more suspenseful.

\

pm sent :)

Tempestzz,

On the way.

J.K.

Thanks for that great link to that old video clip. What the heck happened at about 2:40?

Some guy just exploded!?!!

I need a mod god to make us Guastatori African uniforms! I guess they would be good for all Italian forces Regia Esercito in Africa. Maybe a special helmet for Guastatori?

Ciao!

kohlenkau,

I estimate that was a 25-pounder HE shell hitting practically in the crater where the Brixia was being fired from. You can see the remains of the Brixia operator barely visible in the crater once the dust and smoke clear. Quite clearly dead! Any doubts on this score are resolved when his replacement shoves the body out of the way and takes over on the weapon.

Regards,

John Kettler

I have been improving the scenario from playtester feedback.

So, if you want to try it out, just shoot me a PM with your e-mail address.

Best as Italian defender vs Axis. haven' had anyone try it as PBEM.

YET!

I would love to try it as that as my first PBEM but as the author I have an unfair advantage.

• 2 months later...

I sent in Salvate il Maggiore Rinetti version 1.0 for approval. Not sure how long that takes....

Hmmm....in that submittal page I did not see how to include a thumbnail.

I will check the FAQ and probably add a little screenshot in later as an edit.

15 minutes. Axis vs axis. Custom map. Fictional.

Germans are coming to arrest il Maggiore. His handful of loyal men provide cover as he makes his escape. You have an exit zone to get him to. There is a driver with a Fiat that can help. The clincher is that his exit zone is also an enemy exit zone.

The cover force has to prevent any of the enemy vehicles from pursuing him through the exit zone.

If you want it now, PM me.