Which way to the Hermann Goering Division-bitte ?

ok, vino-fueled excitement and a few minutes with a free program. I tried to duplicate what he did but with a kubelwagen and I did some bmp file editing. Black dots as bullet holes of various sizes. Some stupid cracks in the windshield!! Just a test...:(

Can you even see the "bullet holes"?

Maybe it wouldn't stop and answer the password from these troopers on high-alert.

<<the blue tone is because it is still a set-up zone as viewed during deploy allies in the editor...>>

pepperpot_zps9f5c4581.png

• 1 month later...

I just had an idea. Maybe I will mod a softskin vehicle as a shot up wreck and then load it in the editor as destroyed. You usually get the door swung open look of being KO'd. If I can burn it in a few places, the extra destruction will be quite dramatic compared to the odd perfectly fine but abandoned vehicle look. Reminds me of "The Walking Dead"....

I often wondered if BFC would open up the creation of 3D flavour objects to the community.

I can very well understand that they don't for 'real' things like vehicles and such because that would create lots of gameplay problems (=support). But for flavour objects which are basically ghosts and ignored by the game engine... ?

I often wondered if BFC would open up the creation of 3D flavour objects to the community.

I can very well understand that they don't for 'real' things like vehicles and such because that would create lots of gameplay problems (=support). But for flavour objects which are basically ghosts and ignored by the game engine... ?

Flavour objects do block bullets though, so not entirely ignored.

• 3 weeks later...