The complete Eurofacation of CMSF

Thanks dpabrams, Tom Konczal, John Osborne and the venerable Mord.

The Canadian Dealership looks great. Your entire Euroscape theater just makes me wonder what CMSF-2 is going to look like. Till then the Euroscape theater you created is a really fine mod of what could be on the horizon.

You made Sergeant Preston proud ;)

• 4 months later...
Any campaigns/battles available for this MOD?

I produced several that were designed with a more 'Euro' feel and context. They are all mech heavy. You can find them in the repository (just search under author - George MC)

They are:

Forging Steel (Campaign)

NATO TV 98-5 Steelers

NATO German Halt_Hammerzeit

UK_Battlegroup Attacks

UK Armoured Assault

Hammertime

Cry Havoc

Armour Attacks

Enjoy :)

I produced several that were designed with a more 'Euro' feel and context. They are all mech heavy. You can find them in the repository (just search under author - George MC)

They are:

Forging Steel (Campaign)

NATO TV 98-5 Steelers

NATO German Halt_Hammerzeit

UK_Battlegroup Attacks

UK Armoured Assault

Hammertime

Cry Havoc

Armour Attacks

Enjoy :)

Thanks! Been playing SF for the first time since '08. Really enjoying it with the patches/mods. I find it a lot easier now that I'm used to the CMx2 engine...was very different from CMBB when it first came out. I don't have any of the modules however and will have to pick those up first before I can play these. Also, there doesn't seem to be any M1A1 mods out there, unless I'm missing them?

Thanks! Been playing SF for the first time since '08. Really enjoying it with the patches/mods. I find it a lot easier now that I'm used to the CMx2 engine...was very different from CMBB when it first came out. I don't have any of the modules however and will have to pick those up first before I can play these. Also, there doesn't seem to be any M1A1 mods out there, unless I'm missing them?

I think the scenarios that don't have a prefix (i.e. NATO etc) can be played using the base CMSF game.

There are NATO colour mods for most of the forces. I thought the complete Euro mod contained them?

Just in case, and assuming you use drop box, you can grab em at the link below:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x641bb79tdhcb32/39Aigj5tRu

• 7 years later...
12 hours ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Reckon so!  ;)

Your work is still in use, I believe H&E has more than a few items whose origns lie hereabouts.

Virtually every vehicle still uses @dpabramsmods.

Euroscape is the true progenitor for H&E... It's also the primary reason why I've tied releases to new content.

Only (IIRC) three dedicated Euroscape scenario's were made (although as @George MC pointed out the mods can work for one campaign & a few other scenarios).

When the "People's Beta" is released we will have five campaigns & at least a score of scenarios split between the two eras.

13 minutes ago, 37mm said:

When the "People's Beta" is released we will have five campaigns & at least a score of scenarios split between the two eras.

Depending on CM:CW related decisions, I'd be happy to work wth you in 'modernising' the lot.....My 'LZ' campaign is modern(ish) anyway, 'Invasion' on the Delta map is partially laid out and TBH I'd probably rather do 'Mardi Gras' in the new engine as it actually has the tanks we need (the M48A5 may be overarmed, but it's a s**t-ton closer than our current candidate).

TBH most of our current scenarios (with notable exceptions from @Combatintman) would become irrelevant if we were to take the 'historical' option, which is a lot more open to us with CM:CW, for all the reasons we have already discussed.

Edited by Sgt.Squarehead

• 2 weeks later...