The complete Eurofacation of CMSF

Thanks dpabrams and all the talented mod artists. Impressive amount of for and even more impressive results.

I DL all the mods even though I only have CMSF & Marines. (anticipating the CMSF Mac version maybe?) Emptied my Z. Dropped all 1-8 BRZs in your Eurofacation Z folder. Fired up two smaller scenarios I play for fun. Works just great! Like being in a new world of CMSF!

I am running all this on a Mac in XP Pro on boot camp... till the entire CMSF (II) Eurofacation Enchilada for Mac is ready.

Thanks again,

Buzz

Thanks dpabrams and all the talented mod artists. Impressive amount of for and even more impressive results.

I DL all the mods even though I only have CMSF & Marines. (anticipating the CMSF Mac version maybe?) Emptied my Z. Dropped all 1-8 BRZs in your Eurofacation Z folder. Fired up two smaller scenarios I play for fun. Works just great! Like being in a new world of CMSF!

I am running all this on a Mac in XP Pro on boot camp... till the entire CMSF (II) Eurofacation Enchilada for Mac is ready.

Thanks again,

Buzz

Your gonna want that BMP-3 and T-90.

Will give that a try Tactical Vignette 98-3 Attack in Brandenburg back in boot camp.

I do want the entire CMSF (II) Eurofacation Enchilada for Mac including that BMP-3 and T-90. I am impressed at how much work you all accomplished! CMSF looks completely different. Another reason to get all the modules. You have Syria & the Eurofacation world to battle in. Great work. My compliments Gentlemen.

Buzz

I did a load of scenarios that were primarily done as NATO vs Warsaw Pact forces.

FYI they are:

Attack in Brandenburg

Passage at Wilcox

Forging Steel (you can play this as a campaign or grab all the individual scenarios)

Armour Attacks! (US armoured battlegroup in action)

Battlegroup Attacks! (Brit battlegroup in action)

Schmiedestahl! (German battlegroup in action)

Hammertime! (US combat team in action)

Hammerzeit! (German combat team in action)

UK Armoured Assault (Brit battlegroup in action)

Cry Havoc (US armoured group in action).

Just downloading the mod files myself and looking forward to seeing how these all like 'in Europe'. I'm very impressed at the work involved in this :)

Thanks for the NATO vs Warsaw Pact forces rundown.

The Eurofacation Mod is a heck of a lot of work and looks mighty fine.

Having to boot camp the Mac to play it is hopefully going to change next year.

Just getting CMBN/CW v2.0 is plenty on the playtime plate but I am drawn to CMSF's contemporary panache.

Buzz

Hi Erwin

Most are in the repository. I should add there is one more - Panzer Angriffe!

Brandenberg and Wilcox were on the first CMSF disc; Armoured assault is on the CW disc.

I did a load of scenarios that were primarily done as NATO vs Warsaw Pact forces.

FYI they are:

Attack in Brandenburg

Passage at Wilcox

Forging Steel (you can play this as a campaign or grab all the individual scenarios)

Armour Attacks! (US armoured battlegroup in action)

Battlegroup Attacks! (Brit battlegroup in action)

Schmiedestahl! (German battlegroup in action)

Hammertime! (US combat team in action)

Hammerzeit! (German combat team in action)

UK Armoured Assault (Brit battlegroup in action)

Cry Havoc (US armoured group in action).

Just downloading the mod files myself and looking forward to seeing how these all like 'in Europe'. I'm very impressed at the work involved in this :)

I see I have a few in my folders already, but not most. I usually d/l everything in the repository so am surprised I don't have em. Do you have dates or anything that could help with a search? Thanks...

Sorry mate. I've no idea myself when they were loaded. Why not search by author in each section? I'm down as George MC.

Hamertime, my favorite. The problem I'm seeing in some of the maps is very large ares that when the maps were made, it was large areas of sand or hard ground, not many trees or vegetation. The maps will have to be modified to add trees and vegetation.

Except Hamertime my favorite.

Thanks George...

BTW: I have a large number of "SYROPE" mods I accumulated over the years. Are many of those mods now part of the Eurofication package of files, or are they completely different.

Am really hoping they are being used in the Eurofication package as otherwise I'll have to look through evey darn one to see if they are worth using... :(

Erwin,

Remove the contents of your Z folder and store elsewhere. Place Euroscape files 1-8 into your Z folder. Take it all in and you will likely find that it far exceeds the collective mass you formerly used.

Every file was reviewed and painstakingly quality checked and color matched to give the player that, “Holy friggin sh**t “someone completely wiped the Syrians out and replaced them Russians. Russians, speaking Russian and wearing Russian uniforms, with Russian names, do I smell Vodka on Ivan’s breath? Hey, is Igor drinking brake fluid again? Really, we have to take to the fields and pick cabbage again?

What I was asking is if any Syrope mods may still be useful or are you certain they are all completely obsolete now?

Syrope was very useful as that is what I started with when I completely went through the terrain folders, one file at a time. If I liked it, I kept it, all else was modded or ported as Euroscape terrain.

Working on the Brits. The Chally 2 is a real "Challenge". I have filled in some missing textures and added details and stencils. There is one huge problem with this model. The lod's are screwed up royally. When you load the models (On 3D model quality Best) they decress in detail shortly after and you lose the laser protected coated vision blocks for example. I don't know how to fix this.

CMShockForce2012-12-2021-58-53-92_zps0883c6cc.png

CMShockForce2012-12-2021-57-21-44_zps72df8d91.png

CMShockForce2012-12-2022-02-11-18_zpsfb1e3724.png

CMShockForce2012-12-2022-01-10-78_zps6d8324b8.png

Annoying SLAT armor is removed along with a plethora of tarps and other GI junk that was thrown onto the hulls.