New file at the Repository: Aris Kubelwagen CMFI (2012-10-11)

The Volkswagen Kübelwagen (literally translated as "tub truck", for its resemblance to a metal bathtub on wheels) was a light military vehicle designed by Ferdinand Porsche and built by Volkswagen during World War II for use by the German military (both Wehrmacht and Waffen-SS). Based heavily on the Volkswagen Beetle, it was prototyped as the Type 62, but eventually became known internally as the Type 82.This is a completely new mod, different to my CMBN and CW mods. Made to suit Italian Theater.

More...

Man... I didn't even realize the Autosahariana was in CMFI(!).

In CM1, I loved those "recon-type" scenarios where one had "Auto's" and other Axis recon vehicles vs the large variety of Brit AC's seeking each other out in large swathes of NA desert along with those gun-mounted trucks, jeeps and kubelwagons.

I take it that none of these CMFI mods will work in CMBN?

The Autosahariana is present in AA , AT and "standard" configurations IIRC Erwin. Look, I hope you can say what has been modded yet,...that single piece took me a while and it's small , hehe (BTW, all models textures have been "sharpened" and given Aris Premodding-treatment at this time, except the wheels,... ;)

CMFortressItaly2012-10-1119-13-45-27.jpg