Annexed countries to start to exist again?

• 4 weeks later...

Bill, it did not work out that well, the countries do reappear at the map, but not at the war map and they can not be activated.

Winti, that is if i use surrender_1 scripts, i do not want the countries to reappear sight after the y surrender, i want them to reappear when Germany counquers the territory.

I will try to let USSR take them, not annex them, but instead use surrender_1 and surrender_2 scripts so they surrender and becomes part of USSR except the 3 capitals, and then whey germany takes these they will already be at war with USSR and the 3 unit scripts will kick in. Good in theory, we will se soon how it works out in real life :-)

Have you tried following up the Territory script with a Mobilization script?

Not necessarily to bring them immediately into the war (unless that is your intention) but at least to ensure that they have an allegiance to either side.

I'm not sure that this will resolve it, but you never know!

Hello, yes i tried both war entry script and Mobilizaion_3 scripts, and they did not work

And my other idea did not work either. the surrender scripts has the problem that i want USSR to annex the baltic states 1940 before USSR is 100% mobilized, so i tried to let UK (that is mobilized then) own the surrender scripts and the surrender_1 script works so USSR gets the countriy except for the capitals that i let UK get so the baltics can start to exist again when Germany takes the capitals, but the thing that do not work is that i want USSR to garrison these capitals and that do not work, i guess because USSR is not mobilized.

DAMN, i have spent a lot of time on this!