Interesting documentary about the war

ZPB II

This is a wonderful study of an unauthorized Spetsnaz attack against a Muj base in Pakistan. I heard during the war of Muj raids into Russia, but this one was news to me. Also of interest is that it confirms some of what JANE'S DEFENSE REVIEW reported about the massacre of a Spetsnaz unit and the subsequent intel windfall. this article indicates a Spetsnaz company, down to practically the last man, was wiped out earlier by the Muj. this was part of what led to the cross border assault.

[PDF]

Forbidden Cross-Border Vendetta - Foreign Military Studies Office ...

fmso.leavenworth.army.mil/documents/Krer-SOF.pdf

Regards,

John Kettler

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will wonders never cease? KGB ALPHA TEAM TRAINING MANUAL (Translated from Russian).

http://www.scribd.com/doc/86689928/KGB-ALPHA-TEAM-TRAINING-MANUAL

The first 60 pages or so form an in depth preface which covers the origins of the Soviet special assignment units, going back to the very first one. Thereafter, the narrative traces the different units, how they came to be, whom they worked for originally and work for now. I found the selection section of immense interest, since it goes beyond what Suvorov/Rezun said on the topic. There are specialized personnel selection units which identify promising candidates for all services with special assignment units in them.

The writer, Jim Shortt, is an expert on special assignment topics, served with the Muj and has personally trained many Russian and Baltic States' units in anti-Spetsnaz tactics, counterterrorism, hostage rescue and similar. What I've read so far is first rate.

Regards,

John Kettler

Thanks Sunray for posting that article which pinpricks the balloon of delusionists everywhere...

"The truth is that living out your fantasy life in public and on the internet is a relatively harmless activity which provides most of us with considerable amusement ... The internet is a great place to inflate one's reputation but this whole episode should be a warning that it's also a very easy way to get shot down in flames. In reality, by drawing attention to himself and his hugely exaggerated claims to military experience and expertise,"

How true!

Coincidently or conspiratorially you're only 15 miles from me - small world ;-)

"The writer, Jim Shortt, is an expert on special assignment topics, served with the Muj and has personally trained many Russian and Baltic States' units in anti-Spetsnaz tactics, counterterrorism, hostage rescue and similar. What I've read so far is first rate".

This Jim Shortt? http://www.arrse.co.uk/wiki/The_Baron_of_Castleshort

Sunray32,

Welcome aboard!

That said, your link doesn't work, but I found something along the same lines. The sum total I knew about the man was what was in the book and how he expressed himself. He may think he's Napoleon privately and run around in ermine nappies for all I care, but what he wrote was first rate, insightful and presented a great deal of information I hadn't encountered before. Certainly, he doesn't glorify either the Soviets or the antidemocratic Russians. Indeed, much of what he wrote made for disturbing, sometimes nauseating, reading. Also, I thought he took a principled stand against the later KGB/FSB blandishments and offers of more contracts later on.

Wicky,

You had your moment. Several, in fact. The issue is the quality of the information. It stands or falls on its own merits, whether or not you care for the writer. Now, kindly stop disrupting the thread flow and take your cacophonous street parade elsewhere.

Regards,

John Kettler

John, you obviously haven't been keeping score. There is not one person in this thread who thinks that anything you've written or linked to is worthwhile or credible.

Not one.

There are, however, quite a few who are laughing at you.

Not with you. At you.

JonS,

Please take your insane, obsessive vendetta against me, flush it down the toilet, then follow after it headfirst to make sure it and you have a suitable outcome!

You must have the self-esteem of a poor self-image gnat, since you seem to have to constantly demean me in order to feel good about yourself. Try that with your family and see how well THAT works out!

I say again. Your behavior is that of a boorish coward; of someone who doesn't follow the Marquis of Queensbury Rules prohibiting hitting a man when he's down. Rather, you revel in your viciousness, can't leave well enough alone and insist on poisoning thread after thread with your vile, cruel campaign.

BFC,

Please ban this awful man--using "man" well past its elastic limit! He has tormented me for years, and I'm not the only one.

Regards,

John Kettler

I disagree. John you seem to be the only one he bothers.

You keep telling everyone to 'open their minds' etc etc. You should follow your own advice - Ask yourself - "why do all these people say these things?" "Why do certain posts of mine get reactions?" Perhaps these 'disinformation campaigns' , not even just on this forum, have less to do with the NSA and elaborate fantasies, and more to do with your outlandish views that you post as if they're known fact. Often without any proof whatsoever besides you saying a 'spook' told you so. Or if you do cite a source, it's nearly always a heavily discredited one at that. Such as Suvorov.

Sublime,

Not so, for I have been contacted, over a period of years, by others who've felt his lash.

"Fantasies" do NOT produce ten calls in a row, at 4:30 a.m., with either no one there, someone sounding like a sickly Darth Vader wheezing, or blowing raspberries. Rinse. Repeat. I haven't started a single thread on saucers, 9/11 or anything similar in a long time, but I have been slammed and slammed and slammed by people who go out of their way to attack, vilify and smear me.

I've presented considerable evidence, from defense and intel insiders, attesting to the reality of many of the things I cover on my site. I've explained how high level classification works, why I can't produce documents on demand and presented a series of indirect proofs. Additionally, I have explained ways to obtain direct confirmation. I can direct you to someone who testified before a closed door selected Congress/Senate meeting as to his direct involvement as an Intuitive Communicator. His name is Dan Sherman, and you can easily find his interview with Project Camelot, his book and his involvement with Project Disclosure.

I find it fascinating that people were so okay with Woodward (ex-Navy spook, if you didn't know) and Bernstein's unhinging the Nixon administration with a single high level source they called "Deep Throat" and now known to be then-Assistant Director of the FBI Mark W. Felt, but it's not OK for me to cite my own high level sources and protect them from the dire retribution you can read about, at the top of my site, under Urgent Warning.

Also, if you do even rudimentary research, you'll find that what Mulder wanted to believe in is very bad for life expectancy when researched diligently, with over 100 such researchers killed or died under bizarre circumstances. This is no game, no joke, and your inability/unwillingness to accept such unpleasant realities in no way make the dangers disappear. The jury may be out on Suvorov/Rezun on military history (did you look at the linked presentation he did in Washington on some of this?), but the verdict is on on him when it comes to his knowledge of the Soviet military and related matters. DOD adopted his views and portrayed them, in detail, in Soviet Military power. That's where all that TVD stuff originates. Moreover, weapon after weapon he described, and was roundly pooh poohed over by Western defense experts, has been shown to exist/have existed during the Cold War: silenced Makarov, Plamya grenade launcher, Spetsnaz knife, baby Grad, BM-27, IT-1, IT-122, IT-130, etc. My sources tell me his debriefing is many inches thick and so classified I'll "see it in 50 years."

I spent a great deal of time explaining how high level classification and compartmentalization work, and I've worked in such environments myself. If stuff pushes your buttons, you might want to get quiet, go within and ask yourself "What is it that's unresolved in me that causes me to abreact this way?" What if you're lashing out at me because you're secretly afraid I might be right? If I'm right, then you have to deal with the wholesale collapse of reality as you know it.

If, for example, you concede on Tesla's well-documented standing longitudinal waves, then you're also on the hook for the highly classified here and massively underpinned in Soviet scientific literature scalar weapons (look up Tom Bearden, who can cite chapter and verse from the relevant big deal physics and mathematics scientific journals), Free Energy and a propulsion and lift technique you won't like. In turn, these things relate directly to such programs as the B2 and the Star Wars weapons reportedly test fired in the Pacific. On December 1, Veterans Today (VT) columnist and Ph.D. Preston James talked at great length about the secret space war.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/12/01/secret-space-war/

VT, as you may or may not know, was founded to provide a hangout for the black program and black operation types. It's full of former spooks and high level defense types from all over the world.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/staff-writers/

Gordon Duff is himself ex-spook

http://www.veteranstoday.com/author/gordonduff/

He has his sources, and I have mine. Can't speak for his, but mine have been right for over a year running. Were they not, I wouldn't be harassed, have my communications disrupted, my site attacked and my life threatened. When he wrote of the other-reality contretemps in the Pacific, he was terrified. I took the story Kerry Cassidy first mentioned on her site, he went public with big time and have gone places neither dared or maybe could go. What is, is.

Do I want some of the stuff I've written about to be true? Hardly, for I know some mind shatteringly awful, gut clenching things and have had to deal with contacts themselves practically unhinged by the most terrible and profoundly other realities. They find NONE of this a laughing matter. A man killed himself, and others have been driven mad.

If you don't agree, I'm certainly not able or willing to force you. I think it manifestly unfair, though, for people to refuse to deal maturely with their own issues and instead come after me, over and over again, like rabid pit bulls. They treat me in ways they'd never permit themselves to be treated, online or in person; say things that in any number of places would get them smacked in the chops or much worse; insist on their boundaries, while treating me as having none and think nothing of vile accusations, derision, cruelty, taking things deliberately out of context and more. their behavior is that of a vicious little kid who not only seeks to stifle discussion by outshouting, but tries to kill the messenger. I'm not starting stuff here. I was having a grand time having a wonderful discussion (and I certainly don't expect people to automatically agree with me), when in comes Wicky, who proceeds to urinate and defecate all over the thread, followed by JonS in merely his latest attack on me.

I don't care whether they agree with me or not, whether they like me or not, but they have neither the right, nor the permission (goes, in fact, against multiple Forum Rules) to abuse me, vilify me, call me names and go well past their way to destroy my ability to participate here. There is NO justification for so-called adults to behave this way. They wouldn't tolerate even 1% of what they do to me (seen in how quickly they flip out when given even a taste of their own medicine), so why should I accept your spurious logic to rationalize their hitting me with a double shotted, point blank range broadside with grape?!

Time will show who's right and who's wrong, but I can, shall and will have civil discourse here. This isn't the Peng thread, and the rules here are entirely different. For a very good reason. This is supposed to be a family friendly forum. There is NO EXCUSE for the behavior of Wicky or JonS, no matter how much they may disagree with me, disrespect me or my views or even hate me. I'm not going around picking Forum fights; they are. I didn't drag my site over here, have never posted a link either. Others came in and asked me a direct question. I answered straightforwardly, and it's been pandemonium ever since. Argumentum ad hominem is the debating tactic of those who have no credible counterargument to make. They cannot and will not debate fairly, so resort, as their default setting, to character assassination. I won't have it, and anyone of principle shouldn't tolerate it either. This Forum is our virtual global living room, and I seriously doubt most here would take kindly to having someone rush in and dump all manner of filth and offal on the floor there, let alone the walls, ceiling and other rooms of the house. If such people aren't brought to heel, that's exactly what's being sanctioned. Just as bad money drives out good, so too does their behavior wreck threads. This one is perfect proof of that. And what can be done to me can just as easily be done to you. Over the years, a number of people have either been driven away by the likes of them or intimidated into silence. I've had both E-mails and PMs so attesting. Say the wrong thing, and you could easily be next.

Regards,

John Kettler

John,

I suggest a new and very rewarding pastime for you. The Russian guy who got a patent for laser revolved - he did it in Russia. You can take out a US patent for a similar design. I believe the forum's public will be eternally gracious if you follow the lead and keep us posted as per the communications with USPTO.

Do you like the idea?

IMHO,

Now, that's funny! Too bad Dad's not around, for he had the laser background and hands on experience I don't. Of course, I'd be remiss if I failed to point out that there are procedures for arbitrarily seizing patent disclosures and classifying them. If I managed to produce a working laser pistol, I can guarantee you that's exactly what would happen. The relevant laws are detailed here.

http://www.uspto.gov/web/offices/pac/mpep/s120.html

Regards,

John Kettler

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/12...ret-space-war/

VT, as you may or may not know, was founded to provide a hangout for the black program and black operation types. It's full of former spooks and high level defense types from all over the world.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/staff-writers/

Gordon Duff is himself ex-spook

http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.veteranstoday.com

http://pdx911truthalliancedramatica.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/debunked-veterans-today.html

VT is pure conspiracy loony tunes, and from the same fantasy world that you, Jim Shortt and underslung Panther turreted flying saucers inhabit

Old News, John Kettler!

John Kettler’s blog entry today contains week-old info, a lot of which I have already reported on. I am starting to think people are lifting from this blog. Ha — that is okay, this blog is for public domain and for spreading the info.

However….Kettler…I stated two weeks ago that Drake was protected by the Plejarans and Arcturians. But why no mention of the clones they made of him? Lt. Cmdr. McCollum tracked them all down and terminated their functions. I have stated twice that Kettler is not in contact with any ET/EDs, nor does he have sources within the intel community passing him info. He is a handicapped, mentally ill and delusional old man sitting at home behind his computer all day dreaming things up…I do know that some pranksters from an NSA basement in Long Beach have been sending him telepathic messages just to screw around with him, making him think ET/EDs are talking to him…these boys kick back with a few beers, feet up on desk, and say, “How will we **** with Kettler’s mind today?” He did serve them as a source to spread disinfo, but he was not that effective, so now they play jokes on the poor dude.

http://formerwhitehat.wordpress.com/2012/05/02/old-news-john-kettler-plus-the-cabal-is-getting-desperate-for-war-and-gold/

It's a mad world ;)

ROFLMAO!!!

PRICELESS!!!

Anyways... Kettler, I was actually trying to give you advice. You have your webpage. You can talk all you want about this nonsense there. Why dont you keep the stuff here to WW2 and CM? No one would bother you then. And I'm not worried about being next on JonS' hitlist. I've actually talked to him by PM and he's more than reasonable. Your phrase warning me about it couldnt help but make me think of some idiot on TV warning people about black helicopters and 'you could be next!!'

it's all b.s. I dont want to hear your nonsense explanations.

Sublime,

Two points. 1. Civil behavior on the Forum is not merely desirable, but mandatory under the Forum Rules. 2. Others have injected my webpage stuff here, not me, then used it to ruthlessly attack and demean me. Why should I put up with inexcusable, reprehensible, unjustifiable behavior? You wouldn't. As for the rest, ultimately the truth will out. If people wish to rationally debate some of the issues which emerged as the natural course of discussion, they know where to find me.

Regards,

John Kettler

2. Others have injected my webpage stuff here, not me, then used it to ruthlessly attack and demean me. Why should I put up with inexcusable, reprehensible, unjustifiable behavior? You wouldn't.

Because you pass yourself off as some sort of expert on military/intelligence matters while you're poisoning with intellectual garbage the minds of people who don't know any better. If you stopped doing that then people wouldn't have to point to your site as an easy example of why nothing that comes from your keyboard should be trusted.

Wicky,

For someone who's always on me about credible sources, you seem to have completely reversed position. I "made" this person as a disinformer well before July of this year. Without even trying I found this, which is withering.

http://clandestineragerevealed.wordpress.com/q-who-is-former-white-hat-a-louis-khan-nin/

This one's NOT FOR THE KIDDIES but is devastating.

http://offplanetradio.com/articles/2012/3/23/former-white-hat-operative-louis-kahn-nin-sleaze-bag-interne.html

Once again, Wicky, in your mad rush to publicly crucify me, you've grabbed the nearest apparent hammer. Unfortunately for you, when you reared back to strike me, the hammer head fell off and hit you squarely in the forehead!

Normal Dude,

I say again. People are welcome to come to my site and rationally debate me. Disagreeing with me or even hating me in no way justifies the way some here have treated me and treat me. It is inexcusable. To accuse me of "poisoning with intellectual garbage" is a) rather harsh and B) an assertion, an opinion, not a fact. Further, I have provided considerable evidence in support of the things I've said, from some consummate insiders. But you go ahead and ignore Ben Rich. What did he ever do? Oh yeah, ran the Skunk Works at Lockheed Martin and was Father of the F-117. He's now known to be the source for aviation writer Jim Goodall's GUNG-HO interview. Excerpts from that and pertinent AVIATION WEEK & SPACE TECHNOLOGY articles here. The latter is the bible for military aerospace.

http://www.ufoera.com/articles/some-hangar-18-area-51-information-ufo_1190310646.html

And, yes, within the limits of my knowledge base, I was an expert in my field. So, I'm not "passing myself off," which means pretending to be. I don't have to pretend. The AC-130 Spooky is operational now. I did much of the threat work on it. The AIM-120 AMRAAM (Advanced Medium Range Air-to-Air Missile) is operational now. I did 6-DOF (6 Dimensions of Freedom) analyses on it to help establish performance, seeker angle limits and more. I ran many-on-many computer air battle models, and I also worked on battery life requirements. The B-1B Lancer is operational now. I worked on SA-10 GRUMBLE escape maneuver analysis and on B-1B CCWG (Conventional Capabilities Working Group). Call the list partial!

Regards,

John Kettler

Wicky,

Your second link at the bottom

http://pdx911truthalliancedramatica.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/debunked-veterans-today.html

says (Fair Use) "This Blog is a Work of Satire."

Now, when you want the straight skinny on an important topic, you go to a satire site for comprehensive, unbiased analysis, right? And you question my research? Too rich.

Regards,

John Kettler