Sign in to follow this  
TheWanderer

Soldiers offset from guns

I'm running a scenario right now and it looks like every single one of my men on a gun, from big FLAK 88s to little 81mm mortars, is offset just a bit from their weapon. Entire crews look for targets, or load shells into the breach, but about a foot to the left of where they should be doing so.

I'd think it was Aris' gun mods I was running, but my mortars are doing it as well. Clipping right through the tube to lean down and aim, dialing the azimuth a foot out into space.

Any way to fix this?

Are you certain that this is new behavior ? I wouldn't necessarily imagine that a 2D artwork mod would affect what you're seeing to my knowledge. The 3D model animation/placement is part of the executable.

If you remove the 'Z' folder from the game and restart CMBN, do you get a different alignment with the 3D models ?

Do you have a screen shot of this issue ? I'm guessing that what you may be seeing is normal, since a lot of alignments and animations are a bit generalized for multiple pieces of equipment. This results in a lot of mis-alignments between crews and their weapons and while definitely not desirable, it is also not a bug.

Sign in to follow this