New file at the Repository: Smoke explosion (2012-09-12)

Hey Para, how's it hanging? I tried it last night but I removed the tracer files because they eliminate tracers, and I prefer to keep them.

Anyway, the smoke files look pretty good to me. They are darker and dirtier looking. They look more like gunpowder smoke, I guess. These were all 60 and 81 mm explosions, though, so I don't know how good they look for larger ones.

Hey Para, how's it hanging? I tried it last night but I removed the tracer files because they eliminate tracers, and I prefer to keep them.

Anyway, the smoke files look pretty good to me. They are darker and dirtier looking. They look more like gunpowder smoke, I guess. These were all 60 and 81 mm explosions, though, so I don't know how good they look for larger ones.

Howdy mjkerner

To the left as always. think i will pop this in my folder on your rec :) did you try it with CMBN too?

From what I can see, one gets a smoke explosion with one central and about 4 puffs around it.

The other folders in the d/l are EXPLOSIONS. MUZZLE FIRE, MUZZLE FLASH and TRACERS. But, all the bmp's are black. So, does that mean that we don't get to see those FX at all since they supplant the default graphics?

There is no read me file, so am not sure what the designer's intentions are or what is the purpose of the other included files.

• 2 weeks later...
one gets a smoke explosion with one central and about 4 puffs around it.
I'm trying this mod in CMBN and the smoke indeed looks more natural with the exception of those annoying "4 puffs". If it would ahve been made more like a circle then it would have been much more better I believe. Can anyone fix this according to my suggestion?